Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Whatpulse?

:frusty:

Oh.....

Maybe I've read Orwell's 1984 once too often.

But I just have a general distrust of anybody that wants to collect information on me.

I'm paranoid like that. B)

B)

Oh.....

Maybe I've read Orwell's 1984 once too often.

But I just have a general distrust of anybody that wants to collect information on me.

I'm paranoid like that. :frusty:

355852[/snapback]

That's the same thing I thought, even after I checked out the site! B) I'm afraid I still don't understand the purpose of the service, but that's probably because I'm not a geek. :eek:

It just to see how much you type, they don't collect info on u or nething.

355862[/snapback]

That's all it does? I thought it might have some ulterior motive.

Although it sounds harmless, I can't help but wonder why they want to count how many keys you hit, and how it determines whether or not you've hit a proper key. It just sounds like odd information to collect. B) But that's just me. :frusty:

Ok, so I'm paranoid - I'm a big fan of 1984, both the book and the movie!

It's really just for fun. Go sign up, then join the team! It's really cool little application. Also, if they were to collect ne data on u, u could sue them, as they have it in their privacy policy that they wont collect nething on u.

After looking over the site and thinking about it for a while, I'll have to decline joining. Sorry. :frusty:

I've been using this for bout a year now soI can vouch for the safty. Its not that they want to collect this data, its so YOU can see how much you have typed and how often you use your mouse.

Although I understand the idea, I won't be signing up for it, partly because I know I use a LOT of keys when I type (I'm a lousy typer :( ), but I've been having problems with my computer ever since I checked out the site. :lol: It's probably a coincidence, but it's odd timing.