Sign in to follow this  
Korthedaharmaster

Battlestargalacticafans.net

Would you want to see a Battlestargalacticafans.net  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to see a Battlestargalacticafans.net

• Yes
    • No

Not really, i hated the show, found it boring. I do suppose most people on this site like it, so don't think that just i hate it everyone does. Also, last time i talked to VBG (this is just a "rumour") he said something about smallvillefans.net.. but i dunno whats going on with that.

Nope.

I don't like the new Battlestar series on the Scifi Channel.I watched the entire first season, just to give the show a chance to grow on me...and except for a few interesting characters nothing else worked for me. So I decided to stop watching it.

:nono:

I like the show and wouldn't complain if there was a site here for it (though I'd say it should be BSGFans.net). VBG has his hands full as it is, though.

As much as I like BSG old and new I would have to say no. Give VBG a break scifi.com has a really good board. I go their from time to time to read about what people think about the shows. Some of the topics about each show start somtimes at least a day before the show airs.

Why not a TwilightZoneFans.net??

I'd definately join a BSGF.net, since I'm a much bigger fan of the two versions than that of Star Wars or Stargate.

Not really, i hated the show, found it boring. I do suppose most people on this site like it, so don't think that just i hate it everyone does. Also, last time i talked to VBG (this is just a "rumour") he said something about smallvillefans.net.. but i dunno whats going on with that.

353016[/snapback]

Some people just have no taste at all... :frusty:

Nope.

I don't like the new Battlestar series on the Scifi Channel.I watched the entire first season, just to give the show a chance to grow on me...and except for a few interesting characters nothing else worked for me. So I decided to stop watching it.

353019[/snapback]

I don't suppose your dislike of the show has anything to do with the Cylons being Christians...does it?

Nope.

:veryangry:

353019[/snapback]

Same here. I tried to watch it first season, and the only thing I checked on second season is to see if Adama was going to live. ( It could have been that the actor wanted out of the series.)

I don't suppose your dislike of the show has anything to do with the Cylons being Christians...does it?

356123[/snapback]

The Cylons are not Christians. They mouth a lot of Christian sayings, but they are not Christians.

My dislike is that I saw very little hopeful in the struggle, and I disliked having to be on guard for those little interactions with the traitor and the Cylon in red. It got old quickly. Treachery after treachery after treachery gets old after awhile also. BG forgets to at least occasionally hilight what's good about humanity, what's worth saving, what's worth fighting and surviving for. I have seen much better apocolyptic scifi that I disagree with. For instance I despise the portrayal of Chrisitians in Octavia Butler's books Parable of the Sower and Parable of Talents, but she does tell a good story, and and retains the element of striving and hope in the midst of violence and struggle. It is of far superior quality then the relentlessly hopeless BG.