Sign in to follow this  
Aiya Quackform

Can anyone translate this into Klingon?

Okay, so there's this guy on another forum trying to get the following translated into as many languages as possible. (Don't ask me why, I don't know.) Anyway, I told him I might be able to get it translated into Klingon, and he thought that would be "AWESOME." Can ayone here translate it? I could probably get access to that Klingon translation book within a few days, but I'm not sure. Anyway, here's what he said:

Translation of "Heavens of Thunder and Cheese"] - [Translation of "Ears"] - [Name of language in language being used (IE, use "Deutsch," not "German)] - [Name of language (English)]

Please ensure that "Ears" is in plural form. "Heavens of Thunder and Cheese" should keep the essence of being Heavens interrupted largely by thunder and cheese after translation, and I would love it if you could give me a literal translation back to english for me to collect.

Also, please don't contribute unless you have a strong grasp on the language in question. And machine translation is absolutely out of the question.

EDIT: If you are using a character set not native to your language or are missing accents on letters, please describe it for me and I will try to get it right myself. I want the written to be as accurate as possible.

I'm sure he won't mind a rough translation in this case, as there aren't that many people who speak fluent Klingon, as far as I know. (And I was just in Las Vegas, crud. Those dudes at The Experience know their stuff.)