Sign in to follow this  
removed

Speilberg leaves Indy 4

Indiana Jones IV: Sean Connery talked to Entertainment Tonight recently about his possible involvement in "Indiana Jones IV" and while it looks like he'd be interested in coming back, the Scotsman also dropped a bombshell - "All I know is that somebody called the office and said that Steven [spielberg] was not doing the movie. That Harrison had in fact verbally agreed to do another one. And would I be interested? But of course I would, I had a very good experience with it. Disappointed to hear that Steven wouldn't be doing it. But in the end it always gets down to how good the book is, the script is, and if it's really workable". Since then however its been revealed that Connery was mistaken and Spielberg is still very much tied to the project, in fact its the first film he signed on for after reading the first draft - something he hasn't done since the original "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news.htm

this was just what Sean Connery had said to the press. i just wanted to post that Sean, a man in the cast thinks that Steven is out. Although, he might be wrong. (Maybe Sean just told a secret that was not supposed to be told, and he has been stiffled. lol.) Just wanted to bring this to all the Indy fans' attention.

Sorry if i got you all confused.

Stardate:213512.1

I also heard that Spielberg was going to do an Indy 4.

Stardate:213512.1

I also heard that Spielberg was going to do an Indy 4.

Same here..

And I've heard a lot of rumor about it..

In any case, if the project concretize itself, I just can't wait to see that movie!!!!

*Holds Heart*....wooooo....I was scared there for a minute...

Don't Do That To Us  B)

Stole the words right from my finger tips.

*Holds Heart*....wooooo....I was scared there for a minute...

Don't Do That To Us  :)

Stole the words right from my finger tips.

hehe. sorry.

i dont see why spielberg wouldnt do it: him and george lucas created him!

if they story is good and it keeps with the original feel of the movies then indy 4 will rock!

Sign in to follow this