Sign in to follow this  
Spike The Trill

I'm going to college!

I finally got in to a school. I'm going to be going to Kaplan univeristy online, while still working both of my jobs, so I won't be here as much as i used to be. I'm majoring in criminal justice, with a focus on probations.

Oh boy I just came back from my first day back- my second year. I do hope you don't end up like our first years did this morning. Congratulations, and good luck!

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

ahhh school, I miss those days, since your going to an Onlne School, can you join an online frat, Better yet could you meet with some sorority girls online :naughty:

Criminal justice is a cool filed, one of my best frineds did it and now is in the Secret Service

ahhh school, I miss those days, since your going to an Onlne School, can you join an online frat, Better yet could you meet with some sorority girls online :lol:

Criminal justice is a cool filed, one of my best frineds did it and now is in the Secret Service

350537[/snapback]

how do you pledge a frat online? :naughty:

congrats and good luck! criminal justice is a good field to go into.me myself i'm back in school for a second associates degree this time in web technology.

tm