Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Jerry Rice Retires

The Greatest NFL Reciever and possibly the Greastest NFL player ever announced hs Retirement today. Jerry Rice holds almost all the recieving titles in the NFL

I'll agree that he's the greatest WR of all time, I don't know if I'd agree with greatest football player though. How many sacks did he have in his career? How many interceptions did he have? What's his longest Field Goal or his longest punt?

He was a great WR, no doubt but there's more to the game then catching the ball.

I'll agree that he's the greatest WR of all time, I don't know if I'd agree with greatest football player though. How many sacks did he have in his career? How many interceptions did he have? What's his longest Field Goal or his longest punt?

He was a great WR, no doubt but there's more to the game then catching the ball.

350434[/snapback]

True but I think he leads the NFL in Most touchdowns ever

350434[/snapback]

True but I think he leads the NFL in Most touchdowns ever

350444[/snapback]

Yeah, and I agree with his greatness as a WR whole heartedly. I just wonder how he would do if he would line up as a Center or Defensive Tackle.