Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

I need help with Digital Photography

Hey I got some awsome Pics on Vacation, But I want to make them smalled so I can put them on this Site, and also send them Via Emails, and I dont want them Huge, so can somebody help me crop them down?

Thanks

The easiest way to do it if you have a PC with Windows 98 or XP is to download the pics into your computer then right click on the one you wish to resize then move your mouse to "Open With" from there click "Paint". That will open the picture in Microsoft Paint. At the top of the screen click "Image" then click "Stretch/Skew". A box will open that gives you the ability to enlarge or reduce your picture as well as to skew it. You want to change the top 2 numbers from 100% Horizontal 100% Vertical to something lower, like 75% and 75% or something like that.

Then after you're happy with the size go to "File" and click "Save As" and name the picture whatever you want to name it. I always give it a different name from the original though so after I have it saved I have 2 copies, the original and the new resized copy.

I'm willing to help you, too. Digital Imaging was one of my exam projects last year... :tribble: