Sign in to follow this  
removed

The zoo

So my friend called me up a couple minutes ago and due to our wicked-fun spontaneous-ness, we planned a trip to the Calgary Zoo at 9 tomorrow morning! Yay! Spontaneous road trip! (Calgary is about 3.5 - 4 hours away). I can't wait.

Anyways, what is your favourite part of the zoo?

I like the tigers.

<3

Whoops. Lol. TRIPLE POST! That's got to be a record.

Someone want to get rid of those for me. (If only I hadn't retired my mod controls! Lol.)

Here this one can be the official thread. Sorry and thanks.

Edited by bysty

I haven't been to a Zoo since 1987 when I was 18, my Sr. class went on a trip to downtown Washington to visit the Zoo and the National Air & Space Museum so I can't really remember what my favorite part would have been. Probably, back at that time it was having the day off from school lol.

I haven't been to the zoo in years! But I went to Sea World recently. I loved petting the stingrays. I'd stay there for long periods of time.

I haven't been to a Zoo since 1987 when I was 18, my Sr. class went on a trip to downtown Washington to visit the Zoo and the National Air & Space Museum so I can't really remember what my favorite part would have been. Probably, back at that time it was having the day off from school lol.

349193[/snapback]

That was the year I was born. Lol.

Anyways, what is your favourite part of the zoo?

I like the tigers.

<3

349189[/snapback]

That was the year I was born. Lol.

349198[/snapback]

Me too!!! :flowers:

349199[/snapback]

In answer to "both topics" :tribble: I was born in 1953, and my favorite part(s) of the zoo is (are) the monkeys and chimps.