Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trektothetroops

TREK TO THE TROOPS TOUR

I would like to tell you all about my project TREK TO THE TROOPS the mission is simple take Star Trek Cast members on a Entertainment Tour to enteratian US Troops serving overseas.

About me: I'm Chris the creater of Trek to the Troops.

I have beem working hard to bring a line up of cast to go over so far 7 cast members signed up and our Special Guest MC Eugene "Rod" Roddenberry Jr will be joining us.

I am a member of the Arizona Army National Guard and I have been to Iraq April 2003 to 2004. So I know the Importance of entertainment for service personal. I found out while over there, there is a big fallowing of Star Trek through out the military and I founded this Project.

Find out more go to http://trektothetroops.com

join us on our web forum. http://trektothetroops.com/forum/

TREK TO THE TROOPS'

Bringing the Stars of Star Trek to the Troops Serving overseas.

Find our Trek to the Troops Products at http://cafepress.com/trektothetroops/ 15 percent of all sales come back to Trek to the Troops to help Purchase things for the Tours like our Banner and other items needed.

You can also help if your interested in more information on how you can help with the Trek to the Troops email me mulrooney@trektothetroops.com

Thank you all :tribble:

Well I did start the idea after going to the Star Trek Enterprise Rally to try to Save Star Trek Enterprise. I beleave there was atill potential for the show and to kill a show with out another one to replace it :tribble: t hats what sucks cause 18 years of trek going on and then this no new trek on TV I remember watching in 1988 watching Next Generation I started being a Trek fan when I was about 8 years old

Well I did start the idea after going to the Star Trek Enterprise Rally to try to Save Star Trek Enterprise.

Yes, I've heard about those hilarious "rallies" and seen photos of many of them.

I don't have a problem with that. But you must keep the Brazeal's SE campaign completely seperate from TrekToTheTroops.

Otherwise IMO it becomes tasteless.

I beleave there was atill potential for the show and to kill a show with out another one to replace it  t hats what sucks cause 18 years of trek going on and then this no new trek on TV I remember watching in 1988 watching Next Generation I started being a Trek fan when I was about 8 years old

Well the show never had a chance. It was a very good concept completely botched in it's execution. Star Trek will return eventually in a few years, but ENT is finished and isn't coming back. The sooner the Brazeal's end their quixotic campaign, the better TU will be for it.

Trek to the Troops is Seperate from Trek United they support Trek to the Troops and some of the members also support trek to the troops so its kinda helping towards it. ITs a big project. but Trek United is seperate.

Trek to the Troops is Seperate from Trek United they support Trek to the Troops and some of the members also support trek to the troops so its kinda helping towards it. ITs a big project. but Trek United is seperate.

That's good to know.

The clear seperation is essential.