Sign in to follow this  
HenryFarnam

Star Trek make-up Designer on Call-in Show

Hello,

My name is Henry Farnam and I appeared for the past two years in Star Trek: Enterprise as a number of aliens (including a Xindi named Damron and as the Rigelian Ambassador, among others); I also appeared as a Starfleet Officer on the bridge during numerous episodes.

I now host an internet based radio talk show called "Broadway and More" that features interviews with the stars of stage and screen - many of which I have worked with during my career in Hollywood and in New York. This coming Sunday (August 14th), I will be dedicating the entire show to the legendary Oscar and Emmy award winning make-up designer Michael Westmore, who has spent the past 18 years creating the make-up designs for the four Star Trek series as well as the Star Trek movies and the Las Vegas Star Trek Experience at the Hilton.

We will be honoring this legendary man and his career, and also giving the fans the opportunity to call into the show and ask their own questions of Mr. Westmore. I want to personally invite all of the great Star Trek fans to check out the show this coming Sunday, which can be heard directly from my website at: www.HenryFarnam.com/radio. The show is free to listen to and we also have a live chatroom where the listeners can talk about the show as it happens and also ask questions of me and the guests when we check in periodically throughout the show. Listeners are also welcome to call into the show directly at (323) 284-5420. If you have a favorite memory of Star Trek and the make-up designs created by Mr. Westmore and would like to have that played live on the air, you are welcome to call and leave a message on the radio show's voice mail anytime before mid-afternoon on Sunday. We will try to play as many of them as possible, but most importantly, we want to have plenty of opportunities for the fans to call into the show and be able to ask their questions directly.

Once again, the show is live on Sunday August 14th from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Pacific Time (9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time). Simply go to my website at: www.HenryFarnam.com/radio and click on the "Listen Live" link to get to the show's radio launch page. It's free and it's simple. We look forward to having you with us and to honoring this legendary and wonderful man who has brought us so many well loved aliens for the past 18 years!

And as a side note, Gen Anderson (Enterprise's T'Pol stand-in and fellow Starfleet Officer) appears on my show weekly as our correspondent from the New York City Fringe Festival where she is currently a cast member of the show "Fluffy Bunnies in a Field of Daisies". She'll be giving us her report this Sunday as well. I hope you'll join us and pass this information on to all Star Trek fans!

All my best,

Henry Farnam

Post your message on StarTrek.COM too.

On the General Star Trek Discussion forum of the message boards.

It will alert a greater number of people.

Most welcome.

Try the TrekBBS too.

That's another major Star Trek site.

Edited by HRH The KING

Thanks!! Believe it or not, I TRIED to get a login registered over there and it keeps taking me to a blank screen. So perhaps they are having some issues on the site with new registrations. I sent them an alert to let them know the issue and hopefully it'll be resolved fairly soon so that I can post over there. Michael Westmore is such an incredible man and I'm sure there are many fans who would like to know about the show and even call in and ask their own questions, so hopefully I'll be able to reach as many as possible before Sunday's show.

thanks for your post!

Henry Farnam

For this site, perhaps you would like to talk to the adminstrators, VaBeachGuy or Alterego, and ask to have your first post placed on the portal page.

That would insure that the majority of active members could see the post, because Enterprise Forum is just one forum here. And there are many many forums here.

We would love to hear more of your experiences with playing Xindi, and other Trek

aliens.

Welcome to startrekfans.net.