Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

dsbs

I was going to post when our sister told me you had been promoted, but your promotion notice didn't appear here until after I went to sleep. SOOOOO....

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER :unsure: !!!!!!!

Thanks again everyone. But no commander for me yet. I wont get promoted until Data is!! (oh no, thinking about Nemesis again)

Thanks again everyone. But no commander for me yet. I wont get promoted until Data is!! (oh no, thinking about Nemesis again)

Lords, don't make us Soongs cry again! I think you'll get promoted again soon, so don't worry! And I still don't think it was fair that Data was never promoted until. . .well never promoted ("trying not to think of that nightmare", *shakes head*-"trying to get rid of that nightmare!").

Anyway, congrats again, sister!

I wonder if they'll let me stay at Lt. Cmdr. as a protest against DATA (Discrimination Against Data the Android)?

I wonder if they'll let me stay at Lt. Cmdr. as a protest against DATA (Discrimination Against Data the Android)?

Hey, come on sister, maybe in Trek XI our hopes, wishes, dreams and prayers will be answered and Data will come back, and then be promoted to Commander, or better yet Captain!

OK, so that is wishful thinking on my part!