Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

CANADIANS ON STAR TREK

Here is a link to the new and improved Canadians on Star Trek video.

This is just a portion of Canada' on screen contribution to the Star Trek universe. You will see the character, then the performer with their home town listed.

Kirk - William Shatner – Montreal, Quebec

Scotty - James Doohan – Vancouver, British Columbia

Ezri Dax - Nicole DeBoer – Toronto, Ontario

Valeris - Kim Cattrall - Vancouver, British Columbia

Kor - John Colicos – Toronto, Ontario

General Chang - Christopher Plummer – Toronto, Ontario

B’Etor - Gwynyth Walsh – Winnipeg, Manitoba

Lursa - Barbara March – Oshawa, Ontario

Admiral Mendak, Romulan Tokath and Augris - Alan Scarfe – Vancouver, British Columbia

Kivas Fajo - Saul Rubinek – Toronto, Ontario

Gul Ocett - Linda Thorson – Toronto, Ontario

Lakanta - Tom Jackson – Winnipeg, Manitoba

Ronin, Shakaar - Duncan Regehr – Lethbridge, Alberta

Chell - Derek McGrath – Belleville, Ontario

nice work Takara!!!!!!!!

i was unaware that James Doohan was Canadian. I've been to Vancouver! yay! lol

and Duncan Regehr in Lethbridge! thats pretty darn close to Edmonton, where i live.

(well a 5 hour drive, but its closer than vancouver (about 15 hours) or Ontario (i couldnt imagine!)

I was going to bump this too but since the Flash wasn't working anymore I didn't but I'm glad to see you did. When Takara comes back I'll have to see if she still has the flash files and I'll put them on our server.

Canadian Born Actors

Here are some more Canadian born actors in Star Trek.

Yup we're taking over Sci-fi. We have plenty in Star Trek, we also have Hayden Christensen in Star Wars. We have Michael Shanks, Torri Higginson, Rainbow Francks, and David Hewlett (raised in Canada) in the Stargate series. Plus, both SG-1 and Atlantis are filmed in Vancouver. Can't forget Lorne Greene in Battlestar Galatica (even though i've never seen it) and several actors in the new Battlestar Galactica series (also filmed in Vancouver). And even though 24 is mild sci-fi it is well known for having Canadian actors.

You cannot escape!

Excellent Tribute knew most of those Actors/Actresses but not where they all came from what parts of Canada that is.

<_< :unsure: :lol: :wow:

Yup we're taking over Sci-fi. We have plenty in Star Trek, we also have Hayden Christensen in Star Wars. We have Michael Shanks, Torri Higginson, Rainbow Francks, and David Hewlett (raised in Canada) in the Stargate series. Plus, both SG-1 and Atlantis are filmed in Vancouver. Can't forget Lorne Greene in Battlestar Galatica (even though i've never seen it) and several actors in the new Battlestar Galactica series (also filmed in Vancouver). And even though 24 is mild sci-fi it is well known for having Canadian actors.

You cannot escape!

Ah, and don't forget Nathan Fillion of Firefly as well! :P

Oh, and I didn't realize there was a Klingon from Oshawa! I'm from Oshawa! Yay! :biggrin: