Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

I'm trying to find a flash file....

There's this flash file that I just can't find, and it might be on albinblacksheep.com. It might seem random, except I came here to ask because I remember that somebody used an image from it as their signature. It's some japanese cartoon thing badly translated to english, and, um....hmm not really sure how else to describe it. A little broad, I know :P It kinda looked like there was a guy sitting in the cockpit of a vehicle. Thanks for your help guys!

Would it be the "All Of your base are belong to us"? If so, thats not a flash file, its a picture. Not sure if this is what your talking about, but maybe you could describe it a lil more...

Click For Spoiler
allyourbase.jpg

All your base was based on a game. It was japanaese and made by nintendo, this was before good translators were used and computer translators were used instead. it made barely anysense but made people gigle, there is a sorta movie/song about it. it sin't nor was it ever just a picture. I might be able to find it IM me at angeljane8@hotmail.com for MSN or for YIM its angeljane8 or AIM its Angeljane8Angel

There's this flash file that I just can't find, and it might be on albinblacksheep.com. It might seem random, except I came here to ask because I remember that somebody used an image from it as their signature. It's some japanese cartoon thing badly translated to english, and, um....hmm not really sure how else to describe it. A little broad, I know  :) It kinda looked like there was a guy sitting in the cockpit of a vehicle. Thanks for your help guys!

343161[/snapback]

If you are talking about All Your Base, that was me with the signature, though I found the pic by itself.

Here's a link to the flash file.

All Your Base...

All your base was based on a game. It was japanaese and made by nintendo, this was before good translators were used and computer translators were used instead. it made barely anysense but made people gigle, there is a sorta movie/song about it. it sin't nor was it ever just a picture. I might be able to find it IM me at angeljane8@hotmail.com for MSN or for YIM its angeljane8 or AIM its Angeljane8Angel

343209[/snapback]

The game was Zero Wing, and the particular translation where the term "All your base are belong to us" came from was on the version of the game that was released on the European version of the Sega Genesis. (I think it was called the Sega Mega Drive.)