Sign in to follow this  
Tank

Happy Birthday Spock!

I know it's almost too late but I would like to salute Leonard Nimoy who turned 72 today. Without him we would most likely not have Star Trek today. Happy birthday Leonard!

Yes, a real Star Trek ledgend for sure. I also liked him in "Mission Impossible" and "In Search Of" also.

TOSPESPO.GIFleonardnimoy01.gif

I've always wanted to see the old Mission Impossible show but I never have. I was a huge fan of the Mission Impossible series that ran in the 80's however. I don't know how many of you ever watched the second MI series but it was really good. If I remember right it came on the air about a year after TNG and the pilot episode starred John de Lancie as the episodes arch villian. I thought it was pretty cool that he got to play the villian roll in the pilot episode of two of the greatest series to come out of the 80's. The second MI show also starred the actor (sorry don't know his name) who asked Kirk if they were going to give them a heros welcome at the begining of Star Trek III.

I have to say though that I really didn't like the MI movies at all... Too bad it was a great idea!

I don't remember the second series, that could be because I joined the Army in 1988 and it sounds like that's about when the show came out. From May of '88 till about Feb of '89 I was in training and didn't get to watch much TV at all.

Yes, a real Star Trek ledgend for sure. I also liked him in "Mission Impossible" and "In Search Of" also.

I've always wanted to see the old Mission Impossible show but I never have. I was a huge fan of the Mission Impossible series that ran in the 80's however. I don't know how many of you ever watched the second MI series but it was really good. If I remember right it came on the air about a year after TNG and the pilot episode starred John de Lancie as the episodes arch villian. I thought it was pretty cool that he got to play the villian roll in the pilot episode of two of the greatest series to come out of the 80's. The second MI show also starred the actor (sorry don't know his name) who asked Kirk if they were going to give them a heros welcome at the begining of Star Trek III.

I have to say though that I really didn't like the MI movies at all... Too bad it was a great idea!

I thought that Mission Impossible II was a terrible movie, but the first Mission Impossible movie is excellent. It has a good story, acting, diaglouge, and Danny Elfman's score is great.

I thought that Mission Impossible II was a terrible movie, but the first Mission Impossible movie is excellent. It has a good story, acting, diaglouge, and Danny Elfman's score is great.

I hated the first Mission Impossible! I couldn't believe that they made Jim Phelps who had been the main character for two sereies and we had all come to love the bad guy! No wonder Peter Graves didn't want to play him in the movie! If I had been a hero for over 25 years and then someone asked me to do a script where in the end I turn bad and it's all for money I would turn it down as well.. It turned my stomach. :lol: