Sign in to follow this  
billy1981

star trek animation movie

I have an idea to do an computer animated star trek movie. I saw another site where some was going to do a 3d animation series. I thought maybe I could find some other star trek fans that would be interested in doing this. I don't know anyting about animation, but maybe someone does. I also don't know anyting about writing scripts. I am just good at writing short stories. I have a good story in mind for a movie, and a few ideas for a series. If anyone is interested email me at billyburgess20@hotmail.com.

Sounds like an interesting idea.Wish I could help,but I only know enough about computers to browse the Internet.Anything else and I'm a total waste :unsure:

Good luck.

I was thinking of doing an animation series, a series of 5 or 10 minute long Flash animations. If I ever do it, I plan on trying to get members here at this site to do voices.

Hey everyone!!!! I know nothing about computer animation either. I actually like 2d better than 3d animation. I am in the process of writing the story down that has been in my head for awhile. I know nothing about script writing so I am looking for someone that knows anything about scripts and I am also looking for someone to help with the technology terms.

Hey everyone!!!!  I know nothing about computer animation either.  I actually like 2d better than 3d animation.  I am in the process of writing the story down that has been in my head for awhile.  I know nothing about script writing so I am looking for someone that knows anything about scripts and I am also looking for someone to help with the technology terms.

335599[/snapback]

It's pretty easy, doing a basic script. Just write the character's name, followed by what they say. If something happens in between lines, describe it. If something happens during a line, put it in paranthesis. Actually, put all events in parenthesis. For example...

Rehma (looking up): That conduit isn't going to hold!

(Conduit sparks.)

Anne: If we don't do something about it, this whole deck will be destroyed! We've (conduit sparks) ... got to fix it!

Or you could take a look at some scripts for Trek episodes...

Check this link out. You will see links for the scripts of every episode of TNG and DS9, several episodes of Voyager, one of Enterprise, and all the movies. Maybe they will help you.