Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Chat Session # 40

144A.jpg

Trivia Chat Session # 40

All aboard the Trivia Starship for our 40th chat session. Increase your trek knowledge, typing skills and trivia rank with your STF trivia buddies. Join me in the chat room on Saturday, July 2nd at 4 PM EST.

I'm thinking that in part of this session I'll be asking individual members trivia questions. Perhaps once thru the list of players there. Something to consider if you're thinking about attending but don't have fast typing skills..

LOL. The only Saturday I don't work but the one day a month that I go to my Star Wars meeting!

The "ask a question" sounds good with 1 proviso:

If you could ask what show we'd like the question from. I know I'm just not familiar enough with 1 or 2 series to be able to answer a lot of questions from them.

Thanks

That would make things very hard for me to prepare for..But I will consider it..I just wanted to insert individual questions into part of this session to see how it works and if you all like it..I'm certainly open to all suggestions on how to make the chat sessions better..

This Session will be starting in a half an hour in the Trivia Chatroom.. :P

It's almost time for this session to start. I may cancel this one and reschedule it if there aren't enough players in the chat room..Join me.

Q1 - Who was the first humanoid that we see use the transporter on Star Trek Enterprise ?

Click For Spoiler

Q2 - What was the third command that Riker turned down ?

Click For Spoiler

Q3 - How much rest does Tosk require ?

Click For Spoiler

Q4 - What race do the Borg designate as Species 5618 ?

Click For Spoiler

Q5 - Who was the first one to activate the Emergency Medical Hologram on Voyager ?

Click For Spoiler

Q6 - Once, what did Nog fill Odo’s bucket with as a joke ?

Click For Spoiler

Q7 - What Federation officer was aboard Chakotay’s Maquis ship undercover to gather information on Maquis activities ?

Click For Spoiler

Q8 - As a Vulcan boy, what pet was Spock very fond of ?

Click For Spoiler

Q9 - Who was the second officer of the Enterprise, NCC-1701, captained by James Kirk ?

Click For Spoiler

Q10 - Who did Khan put those creatures into so they would be susceptible to suggestion in ST II ?

Click For Spoiler

Q11 - What is the symbol for the Terran Empire in the mirror universe ?

Click For Spoiler

Q12 - What were the names of the two humpback whales that Kirk and crew bring into the 24th century ?

Click For Spoiler

Fill in the blank in these quotes.

Q13 - Rule of Acquisition Seventeen: a contract is a contract is a contract. But only between _______.

Click For Spoiler

Q14 - I’ve got an Ocampan who wants to be something more and a Borg who’s afraid of becoming something less. Here’s to ______ stability.

Click For Spoiler

Q15 - Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell bad. Are you sure your circuits are registering correctly? Your ears are _____.

Click For Spoiler

Q16 - Who did Kirk marry in an original series episode ?

Click For Spoiler

Q17 - What sophisticated android was built by the Old Ones of planet Exo III?

Click For Spoiler

Q18 - Where was the Enterprise D built ?

Click For Spoiler

Q19 - What Cardassian female was romantically involved with Quark on Terok Nor in 2363 ?

Click For Spoiler

Q20 - What humanoid civilization was native to Deneb IV and forced a life-form into the shape of Farpoint Station?

Click For Spoiler

Q21 - What was the name of the ship that crashed on Talos IV in 2236 and whose distress beacon lured the Enterprise and Captain Pike?

Click For Spoiler

Q22 - What Bajoran farmer was Kira Nerys forced to remove from Jeraddo against his will ?

Click For Spoiler

Q23 - Who am I? - I’m a former Maquis resistance fighter who was stranded a long way from home by the actions of a starfleet captain. I was forced to join a federation crew and attend a starfleet field training class. Later on, I volunteered to take over in the galley full time.

Click For Spoiler

Q24 - When Spock and McCoy were accidentally sent into Sarpeidons’ past, who did Spock become emotionally involved with ?

Click For Spoiler

Q25 - On R and R on Rubicun III, what does Wesley do that require the Edo to sentence him to the only penalty on the planet. Death.

Click For Spoiler

Q26 - During the war games with the M-5 multitronic unit aboard the Enterprise, how many crewmembers were left onboard ?

Click For Spoiler

Q27 - Before the failure of their controller, what was the term used for the female population on planet Draconis VI?

Click For Spoiler

Q28 - What did Data choose as a subject for his first attempt at painting ?

Click For Spoiler

Q29 - What gift does DaiMon Bok give to the hero of the Battle of Maxia ?

Click For Spoiler

Q30 - What Klingon commanded the mission in which David Marcus was killed ?

Click For Spoiler

Q31 - What plant was used by Nona to cure Kirk of a Mugato bite ?

Click For Spoiler

Q32 - Who did Commander Riker stop from killing Chorgan, the last member of the Lornak clan ?

Click For Spoiler

Q33 - What was the name of the Cardassian ship that Dukat’s daughter Ziyal was on that was attacked by 2 Breen warships and crashed?

Click For Spoiler

Q34 - What game did we often see Jadzia playing with the Ferengis in Quarks?

Click For Spoiler

Q35 - What resistance cell of the Bajoran underground did Kira Nerys join in 2355 ?

Click For Spoiler

Q36 - What android series did Kirk program especially to keep an eye on Harry Mudd after the Enterprise left ?

Click For Spoiler

Q37 - What academy event did Data remember as being a ‘notably awkward affair ‘?

Click For Spoiler

Q38 - Before it was shut down, what was the name of the computer god-machine that controlled planet Gamma Trianguli VI ?

Click For Spoiler

Q39 - In the mirror universe, who was the leader of the Alliance of Cardassian and Klingon military forces ?

Click For Spoiler

Q40 - What powerful stimilant did McCoy receive an accidental overdose of causing him to experience extreme paranoid delusions and flee to the planet’s surface and thru the Guardian of Forever?

Click For Spoiler

Chat Scores

athena28 - 36

Mrs.Picard - 25

Spike The Trill - 21

Ace - 13

What_username? - 5

Jack_Bauer - 4

Odo - 4

Rick Alverado - 3

pittykitty - 2

trekz - 2

lt_van_roy - 2

If only my alarm had gone off at 3:30. I had it set but it didn't work. I was sleeping because I just came off night shift. Dang.

It was fun, even though athena and Mrs P. always seemed to beat me to the punch. :lol: