Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

Who smells.....

Who smells romulans in the expanse?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who smells romulans in the expanse?

• Yes
    • No

I get the feeling that the romulans were the ones who attacked Earth.The pilot who died from the crash in the pod could be fake, Romulans can create fake clones. I think Absaador Soval could be a Romulan in disguised in Vulcan(similar happened to the one in TNG).Everything you see on the Expanse could be a set up.What do you think?I remember in B&B interviews they said there is a reason why Captain Picard or Kirk never mentioned about the expanse or Xinidi.I think the Future Guy is lying,too.

Of course anything is a possibility, but I doubt that the Romulans are the main people behind the attack on Earth. They might be connected in some way (and I think that would be neat to a certain degree), but I don’t think they are paramount in this. Evidence suggestions from the show and from recent “Trek News” that the Xinidi are going to be the focus and are behind the attack directly . . .

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Edited by master_q

I have a theory...

Enterprise spends a couple of years in the expanse make peace with the Xindi, they come back and find out that a war with the Romulans has been raging on while they were gone.

Just a theory though so take it what it's worth.

Of course anything is a possibility, but I doubt that the Romulans are the main people behind the attack on Earth. They might be connected in some way (and I think that would be neat to a certain degree), but I don’t think they are paramount in this. Evidence suggestions from the show and from recent “Trek News” that the Xinidi are going to be the focus and are behind the attack directly  . . .

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I agree.

Although the Romulans may not be a main player in the attack on earth, I feel they may have a hand in it, or in future attacks. This may not be apparent now, or in the near future, but the evidence of their involvement will become clear. After all, something must transpire for the Romulan War to begin.

---I just had a thought concerning the Romulan involvement. Suppose either Future Guy or Daniel's people "frame" the Romulans, causing earth to believe that they are involved, and thus begin the Romulan Wars. Either way the timelime will remain intact.

A side note: For the longest time, ever since we first met Daniels, I've had a hunch that the people from his time period are going to turn out to be "the bad guys". There was something about Daniels character and the way his people operated, that has always bothered me. I can't pinpoint anything that has made me feel this way---just call it a hunch. Of course, in light of "EXPANSE", it looks like Daniels & company are the bad guys by virtue of Future Guy helping Archer/Earth, and but you can never tell. TPTB may yet twist that around. What are your thoughts? Am I way off base?

Stardate:213479.6

I hadn't even thought of the Romulans being involved.That could be interesting.

Also as far as what Lt.Riann said I agree.I have always thought the way Daniels acted what kinda pecuilar.Ever since i have heard about what was gonna happen in Expanse I was wondering if it was gonna be involved with the Romulan war.

I have a theory...

Enterprise spends a couple of years in the expanse make peace with the Xindi, they come back and find out that a war with the Romulans has been raging on while they were gone.

What a rocking good idea! :)

I have a theory...

What a rocking good idea! :)

I liked that idea alot

I have a theory...

Fantastic idea !!!

:)

No doubts about it, there are many good speculations to be made about what the heck is going on with ENT. I think all of the mysteries about this time (pre-OS) are good one for the series otherwise it would be too predictable. I don’t think the population at large shares that view and to a large extent they are within their right to be a little upset, it is too easy for the reset button to be pushed to dig themselves out of holes they write themselves in to but now I am rambling. :)