Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M_5

M_5's Personal Log

After being marooned for much of the past few years on a desolate planetoid in the Badlands by the Maquis unit I infiltrated for Starfleet Security,I have finally found my way back to civilization at Startrekfans.net :P

Its good to be back,even if a lot of the members are unknown to me.I still see quite a few familiar names.Just wish my sidekick was still around to be here with me. :eek:

Well,having been thoroughly debriefed by Starfleet,I find I have quite a lot of leave coming to me.I think I'll head out on the next transport for Farspace Oasis (makes Risa look like a puritan colony) :thumbs:

Oh yeah,glad we won the Dominion War....

Yep.Farspace Oasis is just how I remember it.... :thumbs:

Have already met a pair of gorgeous Klingon sisters.But,since klingon women scare me....I passed on their invitation to the baths and sought out other companionship.Maybe I'll land a cute bajoran or better yet,a betazoid...

Not much more to report.I'm off to the clubs where I plan to loose all of my money gambling,drinking,and....well, :eek:

End log.

Welcome Ensign,

I am LadyLursa and I bid you welcome once again. I hope that your stay is comfortable. I can't wait to get and know you better. The people on here give me strength to find in myself. May you be with honor and Strength!

Lursa

Have already met a pair of gorgeous Klingon sisters.But,since klingon women scare me....I passed on their invitation to the baths

Beware! These women are not actual Klingons. Real Klingon women don't take baths........ :thumbs:

Am....too drunk to make a coherent log....

lost money playing dabo....

met a J'nai....brought her back to my place....a bit of fun....

I just hope that J'nai was female....

(passes out across bed of rental unit)

Personal Log:Supplemental...

:( My J'Nai friend was female...

Anyway,we're touring the ruins of some old Saurian mosque later on today.It's on one of Farspace Oasis' three class-M moons (Beta,I think).

Still have more than a month of accumulated leave before my next assignment (Admiral N'gama wanted to give me more time off,but I declined.I'm already missing starship duty).I'll be joining the crew of the cruiser USS Illustrious (security chief),under the command of Captain Graxx....never served under a Tellarite before.Should be interesting.

End log.

Wow.

I've never much cared for the past (particularly for my ancestral homeworld's past),but the Saurian Mosque was interesting.The ruins dated back over three-thousand years and some of the architecture suggests that Saurians may have visited ancient Earth.

Have said goodbye to my little J'Nai friend.She's going back home today.

May record a supplemental log later.For now,I'm heading into Farspace One,the largest settlement on this colony for the "Running Of The Gronks" (just like the bull runs on Earth....except a gronk is a 5-meter tall,2-ton mass of fur and teeth).

Feeling lucky today.Think I'll join in the run.

End log.

Note to self:

Gronks are abnormally swift and agile for creatures their size. :lol:

So far I have abstained from Farspace Colony's more hedonistic distractions.Afterall,I haven't been here for very long.

During the Running of the Gronks I met an interesting little fellow,A Ferengi trader named Rog.He and his partner (a good-natured Laurian named Whistler...) are heading out to The Spaceman's Downfall tomorrow.It's an interstellar "red light" district :wow:I've been invited along.

Undecided.

That area's quite dangerous.Lax local security,and quite a few lowlifes with a grudge against authority (The Federation) make it a place not to be visited by a Starfleet security officer on leave.But I have a palm phaser and Rog seems okay.

Will sleep on it.

:lol:

I think I'll give my buddy on Farspace Colony a break for a few days,so that he can enjoy his vacation. :hug:

Very hot and humid tonight.Not feeling very well.

A bit depressed about the people I've lost this past year.Was checking out some very old posts here earlier just for fun and ran into some I made back in '03.Saw a few made by my uncle,and just started thinking about him and mom.I shouldn't have been digging around in those old posts.Wasn't thinking. :)

Am not tired,but I am tired of browsing the Internet.Think I'll log off.

Still hot...still humid.SSDD :)

Feel better today.Bought some new DVD's today:

Basketcase...Waxwork/Waxwork2....Dracula (Bela Lugosi :) ),and The Wolfman(Lon Chaney :) ).

Already watched Wolfie.May watch Dracula tonight.Love horror films....

Hahahahahaha....

Am very tired.

Would like to go to bed.Can't.

One of the kids had a bad dream,and he wants me to stay awake until he goes back to bed....

:)

end supplemental log.

Finally went to bed about 4 a.m. :jaw:

Slept until noon.Feel much better today.

Not much to log.You know,SSDD.

Everything's okay here at home.Plan on watching a new DVD today.I bought several yesterday....one of them being a 5-disc 10 classic horror film collection.(B-grade 1950's era screamers....my favorite kind). :jaw:

I think I'll pick "Wasp Woman".Sounds interesting.

Just need to run to the store for some microwave popcorn and a 6-pack of coke first.

End log.

Feeling pretty good right now.

Almost passed out at work today.It was just too hot,and because a few people didn't show up I was trying to do too much by myself.Think I nearly had a heatstroke or something.

Read the news before logging on here.Can't believe somebody let their kid go swimming off the same beach where that girl was eaten the other day by a shark.This makes two attacks in three days.They need to close that beach and go shark hunting.

Well,that's all for now.

:unsure:

Supplemental log.

My cat had kittens today. :unsure:

Cute little things.I've already got homes for them all.May keep one for myself....a bright orange ball of fluff.I've never owned an orange cat before.

Am in loads of pain....

Pulled a muscle in my lower back at work yesterday.Have been sacked out on the couch at home since.

Just wanted to check in real quick.

Don't feel like hanging around much tonight.Be back in a few.

:P

Goodbye M_5!

It was nice being you for a while.

(WaHahaha....I found my old user identity log-in password....have sent VBG a message to delete this new identity).

M_5 June,2005 - July,2005.

We hardly knew ya! :P

Whow, M_5 was Admiral peewee??? Did not know that..

336607[/snapback]

Yep!

Back in 2003 I was Lord Admiral Peewee of the Starfleet!

But,after giving my PC to my sister....well,it took a couple of years to get another one.When I finally did,I forgot all of my old passwords and identity codes at the sites I used to visit and was a member of.

Actually the whole Peewee thing was an in-joke between my uncle and me.He started calling me Peewee Herman,and I started calling him Captain Bunghole and Beavis during a hunting trip many years ago,so when we both became members here we just used those user ID's.