Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Movie Reviews

Ok, heres a thread that you can place any movie review , any one at all, new or old.

I'll start:(Lay it out in a form based on this format, doesnt have to be exact, i dont care)

Movie: Open Water

Summary: A couple is going on a vacation from their hectic lives to the carribbean. They go on a scuba-diving tour in the middle of the ocean, and they come up from the water an hour later and their boat is gone. They start freaking out, and start to drift around in the water. After a while, they get stung by jellyfish and attacked by sharks. The husband, he gets bit and then loses so much blood he dies. After he dies, the wife lets go of his dead body, and it gets eaten by sharks. She floats for a while by herself, while sharks float around, and then she takes off her air tank, and gets aten by sharks, just as the coast-guard is about to find her.

Click For Spoiler

Rating: 2/10. A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE MOVIE! I found it despicable. Both of the main characters died, and all they did for the whole movie was sit around in the water while sharks circled them. I would NOT reccommend this movie for anyone to waste money on, unless you find it in a bargain bin for 50 cents.