Sign in to follow this  
Christiantrekfan

Star Trek: The Walk-WRITERS NEEDED!

Are you curious about Starfleet Academy and the lives of cadets there? Would you like to write it? If you can answer one or more of those questions yes, then you are definitely in the right place!

I am starting development on a new Star Trek fan fiction series I have come up with the concept for. I have main characters and a few supporting ones worked one, and have begun work on the pilot, which I believe is going to be a two-parter. Anyway, this new series takes place at Starfleet Academy and follows the academy career of six cadets. It will be about the cadets’ adventures at the academy, and the road to becoming Starfleet officers. Thus, the title.

I think this will be a lot of fun. It will be interesting to see more detailed plots involving the academy.

I don’t know when it will launch yet. It depends on how

fast I can get other writers on board to help and how fast we get things moving, but as early as this is in development, (I just came up with the idea Saturday), it probably will not be until summer or fall 2006. It will probably run four seasons, until the cadets graduate, but if we want to, or if there is enough interest, we could keep it going and follow them after they graduate. I will have a web site set up to discuss development shortly.

If you would like to help, please let me know. It will be primarily script based, but I need both good script writers and prose writers, because I am planning to have some people re-write the episodes in prose form later and release them that way as well, later. I know that sounds weird, but there is a method to my madness, I promise, lol. :huh:

To contact me, just PM me here or e-mail me at startrekgirl13@hotmail.com

Please let me know ASAP if you would like to write for this series! I need all the help I can get! Thanks!

P.S.-I modified this.

Edited by Christiantrekfan