Sign in to follow this  

I picked up the Order of the Pheonix yesterday in the store and was tempted to look at the end to see which major character dies. wut75.gif

I read the last paragraph, nothing interesting :lol:

I have never read the books or hadn't thought of the movies because they were kids books.  However, when all the ruckus about banning the books from schools started I got curious and rented the first movie.  It was pretty good for a kid's movie.

It seems like I read books about magic when I was a child and I knew the difference.

IMHO, the books are ten times better than the movies. Being able to read what the characters are thinking, instead of watching them, J.K.Rowlings did and excelent job :lol:

I have never read the books or hadn't thought of the movies because they were kids books.  However, when all the ruckus about banning the books from schools started I got curious and rented the first movie.  It was pretty good for a kid's movie.

It seems like I read books about magic when I was a child and I knew the difference.

IMHO, the books are ten times better than the movies. Being able to read what the characters are thinking, instead of watching them, J.K.Rowlings did and excelent job :lol:

That's why I always think that books are better than the movies.

I just finshed the fifth book and it was great I won't say who died but I had no clue until it happened and the books are deffently better than the movies and anyway the first two books are a little more childish than the rest.

I just finshed the fifth book and it was great I won't say who died but I had no clue until it happened and the books are deffently better than the movies and anyway the first two books are a little more childish than the rest.

Click for Spoiler:

I think Harry was just a tad bit more argumentitive this time :laugh:

I thought this one was very well written, I thought that it was so funny with the school ganging up on Umbrige...LOL! My parents started giving me strange looks because I was laughing so much...I really like McGonagall just not trying at all to make Umbridges life easy...*snicker*

:angry: To those that dont like harryPotter well you dont need to read the books, Or see the movies, so please be kind

I picked up the Order of the Pheonix yesterday in the store and was tempted to look at the end to see which major character dies.   wut75.gif

As long as it's not Hermione - these stories have too few female (good) characters already.

Can you believe it, they put it in todays newspaper. :)

They did?? That's horrible!!

And I CANT believe she killed...that person. Poor...person. But I loved the book, I thought it was hilarious. It wasnt' my favourite, but it was still amazing. I'm relieved she didn't kill Lupin (he's my favourite character) but, with my luck, I bet you she will :(

I picked up the Order of the Pheonix yesterday in the store and was tempted to look at the end to see which major character dies.   wut75.gif

As long as it's not Hermione - these stories have too few female (good) characters already.

Can you believe it, they put it in todays newspaper. :)

They did?? That's horrible!!

And I CANT believe she killed...that person. Poor...person. But I loved the book, I thought it was hilarious. It wasnt' my favourite, but it was still amazing. I'm relieved she didn't kill Lupin (he's my favourite character) but, with my luck, I bet you she will :(

Yes they did publish the name...my sister is furious!!!! My mom, who is not a fan of the books or the movies(she saw/read some of them...not very impressed...same as me)...she thought it was wrong that they published the name of the person who is killed. I agree with all of you, they should not have done that!

How much of a fan is my sister??? She is here at our house visiting and brought her Game of H.P, (for Game Cube).