Sign in to follow this  

All Good Things

Data I think said in AGT that the tackeon (sorry I dont know how to spell it) beam was sent from three Enterprise. But the one in the future came from Beverly medical ship didn't it?

Data I think said in AGT that the tackeon (sorry I dont know how to spell it) beam was sent from three Enterprise.  But the one in the future came from Beverly medical ship didn't it?

324999[/snapback]

Yes it did. That's a little mistake we're not suppose to notice. LOL

I thought Beverly's medical ship got destroyed and they all beamed over to the future Ent-D?

The tachyeon beam came from the Pasteur, shortly before it was destroyed. Once the warp core breached and exploded, the antimatter reacted with the tachyeon's to create "antitime" that they witnessed on the Enterprise-D from Farpoint and 7 years later. I'm just guessing how the thing was created using the writers error. :thumbs:

The episode cards also say that the tachyon beams were from the Enterprise (either F or G), though it said earlier on the same card that it was the three Picards who sent out the beam. It then says that they were rescued by Riker on the Enterprise.

But, all three Enterprises were needed to enter the anomaly and collapse it.

the medical ship was destroyed by a Klingon warbird, The Enterprse-D with admiral Riker came and beamed them on board, the ship that was destroyed with the warp core breach is what created the disurbance

the medical ship was destroyed by a Klingon warbird, The Enterprse-D with admiral Riker came and beamed them on board, the ship that was destroyed with the warp core breach is what created the disurbance

325794[/snapback]

Yes, the Pasteur's destruction is what creates the anomaly, and it is the future Ent (I believe it was the F, not exactly sure it has been a long while since I watched the episode) that actually joins in on using the tachyon beam to help collapse the anomaly. Because if you recall, the anomaly began in the future and grows as you go into the past. The crew had beamed onto the Ent just prior to the collapse of the warp core and of course the destruction of the Pasteur.

and it is the future Ent (I believe it was the F, not exactly sure it has been a long while since I watched the episode) that actually joins in on using the tachyon beam to help collapse the anomaly.

326372[/snapback]

Riker is commanding a refit Enterprise-D in the future.

Yeah, I noticed it said Enterprise D, which I didn't much like...

I think it was a manipulated future, made by Q.

326517[/snapback]

All three time periods were manipulated by Q. Things were incorrect in the past on purpose. There had been no red alert called when Picard first came onboard the Enterprise, Data was a lieutenant (jg), etc. The only part of the episode which was not part of Q's manipulation started when Picard came out of the turbolift to ask what stardate it was at the end as well as the events after that (the poker game). Otherwise everything was Q.

Nope, the Pasteur was destroyed and the future Enterprise commanded by Admiral Riker rescued the crew and all three Enterprises fired.