Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Risa

We have a new forum for discussions that are more mature (not sexually explicit though). To get into Risa the password is iagree by entering the board and typing in the password you agree that you understand that you may find topics that are offensive to some people.

I want to stress again that the Risa forum is not for sexually oriented topics. Just for more mature oriented discussions that otherwise may have been complained about in the other forums.

Good. Now the younger members and those more easily offended can effortlessly screen what they don't want to read/see.

Good.  Now the younger members and those more easily offended can effortlessly screen what they don't want to read/see.

What about curiosity ? I think we should have a bell going off when someone underage goes in. :lol: :wow:

I take it this is the place to discuss religion and faith?  The Rise board, that is.  heh

It's to discuss anything that people want to discuss, keeping in mind that topics may range from religon to sexuality (non explicit sexuality).

The board was created with a password so that anyone that doesn't wish to "stumble upon" something that they may find offensive won't. The only to "stumble upon" something in Risa is by entering the password, and by entering the password the person is speciffically going there for "adult" conversation. And I must stress that by "Adult Conversation" we don't mean that it's "erotic" or "sexual" conversation. There may be topics ranging on anything from 60's music to why proplr over 40 hate green hair.

There had been some complaints in the past about topics not being appropriate for general, open forum so we have Risa.