Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Season 1 DVD Easter Eggs

I found this at DVDReview.com in case you are interested in watching the Easter Eggs but don't want to search for them:

Star Trek: Enterprise: Season 1

Paramount Home Entertainment has included a collection of three hidden features on its recent release of 'Star Trek: Enterprise - The Complete First Season.'

Insert Disc 7 from the DVD set into your DVD player and wait until the Main Menu appears.

Select 'Special Features' and then highlight the menu entry 'Creating Enterprise.'

Press the 'Left' arrow key on your remote control and the top diagram on the screen will light up.

Press the 'Enter' key now and you will see a two-minute clip of actress Jolene Blalock discussing the episode 'Shadows of P'Jem'.

Go back to the 'Special Features' menu, then scroll down to highlight 'Cast Impressions: Season One'.

Press the 'Left' arrow key on your remote control, to highlight the middle diagram on the screen.

Press 'Enter,' and you will see a two-minute clip of prop master Dan Curry discussing the Klingon designs for the episode 'Broken Bow.'

Now, go to the second page of the 'Special Features' section, and highlight the entry 'Star Trek Time Travel: Temporal Cold Wars and Beyond.'

Press the 'Left' arrow key to highlight the top diagram on the screen.

Now, press 'Enter' and you will have the chance to view a five-minute clip of artist Geoffrey Mandel talking about the various ship functions during the first season.

These cool hidden features have been reported to us by our reader Bill Williams.

I found the third one, but now I'm glad I don't have to go looking. Thanks Takara!

I enjoyed the special features but Enterprise secrets was disappointing. It was too short.