Sign in to follow this  
master_q

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

...When playing StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia!

:rofl:

Hello Star Trek Fans and Star Trek Trivia Aficionados...

:bow:

This week's round of StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia message board questions will be brought to you by ME, Master Q. I am not fair or balanced. I have my 'biases' in use of particular kinds of trivia questions. Please be sure to send all answers, to the week's round of open-topic questions, to me. Also, issues of bugs in the private message system seem to have gone away, if you be sure not to send a message with any MS-Word punctuation marks. However, it would be best to always save all messages you send and check your 'sent folder' immediately after you send a PM. It is your responsibility that I get your trivia PMs. It is not mine.

SpaceTigger will be hosting a very special LIVE chat room trivia session dedicated in celebration of the Enterprise series. This session will be hosted Sunday, May 15th, at 4:00 P.M. US/Eastern-Time. Be sure to attend this special event! After this special trivia session ends DDillard will be hosting a Enterprise party in the chat room.

Expect to see the message board questions in a day or two.....Right now I better think up the questions...! lol

Other Quick Notes:

~ Session #36's Pre-Live Trivia is still up and available to answer. If you want to give the problem a try, then send me a PM......or just reply in session #36's topic. I am willing to help you in solving the problem - - - - - - - -

~ May 9th - May 15th will be StarTrekFans.net's ENT Celebration Week. The community is hosting an ENT banner competition. For more details view THIS. (And as mentioned--------SpaceTigger will be hosting a very special ENT chat room trivia session.)

As always------- Good Luck and Thank You for Playing!

post-68-1104456831.gif

Very sorry folks, I just have been absolutely drowned with work. Right now the workload is better, but it is still a lot. I want to apologize to SpaceTigger because I said I was going to host this week on the message board, but that has been on delay.

I am going to get some stuff up in (hopefully) less then a hour.

In my 'trivia audio' file I do have some more clips I made while ago. I might as well use them now. I'll also add some regular trivia questions.

Also, I guess... it would be selfish or wrong of me not to 'officially' announce this to all of our good regular players of the trivia. I do owe all of you that and will tell you guys first. In the very near future I will be officially retiring from StarTrekFans.net. I want thank all of you for being good loyal participants. There are certain things and directions I would like to take my life and it really requires my full-time. StarTrekFans.net can not enter that picture. Certain things I want to expand on and I want to start doing a few new things and it would just be impossible to come here. It is not always easy to get around forty questions a session ready and at the same time do all the things that come with life------family/friends/job/college/other hobbies [<--that has been impossible LOL] and so forth. And, to be fully honest, the last year and a half have not been the easiest of times for me. I believe concentrating on the more important things of life will do me a lot of good, and not to mention, get my life going in certain places that have been lacking. New opportunities in life are also coming down the pipe and want to take them and getting going... I think it would be the best thing for me to do right now and will be very beneficial to my life... So I do wish all of you to wish me the best and have me in your prayers-----I do need them.

Well, let us get this week's game running................

post-68-1104456831.gif