Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Next on ENTERPRISE

Production: 094

Season: 4 Episode: 18

Original Air Date: 04.22.2005

Upcoming Air Date: 04.22.2005

In the mirror universe, Commander Archer mutinies against Captain Forrest in order to capture a future Earth ship found in Tholian space.

320x240.jpg

Commander Archer, T'Pol and Trip make plans to infiltrate the Defiant

Guest Cast:

Vaughn Armstrong as Captain Maxwell Forrest

Franc Ross as Grizzled Human

320x240.jpg

Captain Forrest defends his bridge during a mutiny

Synopsis

Click For Spoiler

320x240.jpg

Phlox conducts an experiment to improve his tortuous interrogation skills

320x240.jpg

The Away team discovers dead crewman upon entering the Defiant

Related Links:

Production report

Mirror, Mirror

The Tholian Web

Desktops

Exclusive Mirror Universe Products

From ST.Com

Oh, this is the big one.

Click For Spoiler

However, the best part is that with the extensive wardrobe, make-up, sets, and effects, these episodes probably cost quite a lot. That makes "In a Mirror Darkly" a nice big "screw you" to UPN and Paramount.

The next best thing about it, is that it airs on the same day my summer vacation begins! Viva Life!

I can't wait till I see and hear the new theme.  It's be likened to the "drums of war".

320295[/snapback]

I also forgot about that. It should be pretty cool. Very ambitious move by the Enterprise staff.

I watched "The Tholian Web" yesterday just to get me psyched up for the new Enterprise episode.

That was one good Alter-Enterprise.

Click For Spoiler
Though very unlikely, Cochrane killing the Vulcans if Picard's crew was there, unless they were in on it or they were destroyed...

What an awesome part one! The opening was shocking, the theme was great! It also must have cost a bundle. The TOS ship looks great. It was awesome when the lights came up on the bridge. I assume that Archer picks up the escape pods

and kicks some Tholians butt in part 2. Can't wait to see it and to see the repeat of this episode. Whooo Hoooo! :dude::dude::bow::dude:

In First Contact, didn't Picard leave just as the Vulcans were landing? So we shouldn't have expected Picard to be there. Plus, if Picard was there, what makes you think he would have stopped Cochrane from shooting the Vulcan? After all, it would have been the Mirror universe Picard who would have had to make sure that the Vulcans were indeed conquered.

I'm glad they figured out a way to work both a subspace rift AND time travel in one episode. I thought they were losing their touch after the last episode!

If you have this episode of ENT recorded (in any format) you can view your recording while simutansly listening to an audio commentary by Mike Sussman, go HERE for all the details on how to have this experience available only online at ST.Com. The Podcast is available for WMP, QT or MP3.