Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

what would u do with $ 50 Million

Just curious what u'd do if you won 50 mil? I'd dissapear. Simply dissapear to somewhere hot and figure out what to do with my money.

The first thing I'd do is hire a financial manager. Next would be paying off all debts I have, followed by setting up trust funds for my neices and nephew to pay for college. I'd then set up a bank acount for her and buy the house my mother lives in so she doesn't have to worry about money any longer. After all this, I'd move to VA and build a house near the shore and happily live out my days surfing the net! Oh yeah, somewhere in there I'd buy a new truck.

I would buy homes in Tahiti,Hawaii,Amsterdam,Scotland and the Outer Banks of North Carolina.I would then travel around the world and see the sights.I would also put a good chunk of the cash in a bank so that I could just live off the intrest.And I would absolutly have to buy me a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

i would have to say pay all my bills then my parents bill then my parents in laws bills then my borthers bills and so on and so forth but of cource i would have to buy alot of cool stuff too. :waaaa:

Stardate:213444.9

Invest it until i was absoulutly sure i would never ever have to worry about money again.Then i would go on a spending spree for a while then relax and enjoy.

I would;

Same think we do everynight pinky, try to take over the world!

Let's see...

1. Collage.

2. Car (a nice one)

3. House

4. Traveling (Las Vegas, Hawaii, Ireland, Austrailia, and somewhere way down south where I can see Penguins :waaaa: )

5. Savings

Umm first I would get all the season sets of Star Trek.. :grin:

Probably just save.. But I would fly out to conventions and buy all sorts of cool Star Trek stuff.. B)

I'd buy a nice condo for my mom and set up a bank account for her so she never has to worry about money again. I'd buy my son a little house and the car of his dreams--I'd hook him up with some cash too. I'd get rid of the Dodge Neon I'm currently driving and buy a car that looks hot and goes like a bat out of hell. I'd buy a ton of new clothes and travel, travel, travel!!!

Take care of my family first, then maybe travel. Buy a house in the country, nothing to fancy though. Keep the rest for emergencies, or until I can think of something where I can help poor people. :grin:

well, Pay off mom's house, have college funds for my junior additions (kids) My hubbied and i would RETIRE! and then in the summers when the kids were out of school, hit every convention we could find. and i get a new sports car that would blow the doors off of everyone on the local highways! Just call me Speed Racer! rrrrrrrummmmm!

trips to visit and met some firieds too!

B) Hum, have to think about this one...I'd probably pay off all my bills...then invest it...and lastly I'd beg, and then pay for, Speilberg, and my huney Harrison to make a ST movie...I know, it's wishful thinking, but it is my $50 mil to do with as I please. I think Harrison would make a great Admiral, or a Klingon! Ooooo, just got chills thinking about it. :grin: He'd make a great Klingon! If Chris Lloyd can do it...Harrison can too! B) I'd hate to see that wonderful face covered with make-up but...just the thought of it...Harrison a Klingon...'sigh' Of course, he could just about do anything he wants and it would be okay with me! (Except date Calista Flockhart!) Eeeewweeeeee! But if she makes him happy then I'm all for it...sorta.

Katy

PS I know that Harrison gets at least $25 possibly $30 mil per pic so I'd have a little to play with...

I think that I would open .....I mean buy a bank lol

pay of depts and make sure my 'rents were taken care of

( I am not just saying that )

since I have no kids I would help put my nephew and niece through school.

then I would but stock to keep the money comin, publish the book I have wanted to write, too many things to think about with having that much money..............in fact...........now I am depressed...........I will never get that much money................ :grin: B) B)