Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kassi

Kassi.

hey guys! i saw everybody's logs, and thought to myself 'why don't i just make one'. so..........i have big news!

i know someone here! hi Tessi.

Tessi Lehman (or however you spell it), went to my school in CA! i met her and her friends, like, the second yr they were there.

i read her log and her posts, and she said that she was going there for one yr, but she was wrong. it was three, and she started going there when she was twelve.

BTW, i saw her pics, and they aren't Syd and the others. they all look so much nicer, and cuter. 'specially Kyle, but what the heck. she's always folling around on her comp., well, at least when i knew here.

how've ya been, Tessi?

and guys, feel free to comment.

okay. so im playing this weird Teen Titans game on cartoonnetwork.com, and im playing it, right? so i don't close my eyes, right. so i start crying. then my roomate, Terri comes in, and says, 'OMG, why are you crying?'. now, she hasn't seen me cry, like EVER.

but it was ok.

Few questions if Tessi/ChiFire went to your school in CA how come you were born in 83 and she was born in 89. As for those pictures of your "Friends" those aren’t anyone you know they came off random websites and about 5 of us noticed that. All you need to do is go into properties and see what site you pulled them off of. Yes you because we both know that you’re ChiFire so stop with the lying. It's not too hard to figure it out. I have been here for almost 2 years and came over around the time many others did from startrek.com and personally for me you are far more annoying than Cleetus or Wolftrek ever was.

Korthedaharmaster

All I am going to say is we would accept you for you. we don't care about who you know, but what you know and what you contribute. Faking things makes me and others very uncomfortable.