Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

Whats Your IQ?

Whats your IQ? Go to IQ TEST , do the test, then check your email, and tell us what your IQ is.

Your IQ Test score was: 137

Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation

40 - 55 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)

55 - 70 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)

70 - 85 Below average

85 - 115 Average (68% of test takers)

115 - 130 Above average

130 - 145 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)

145 - 160 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)

160+ Extraordinary genius

Booyah!!! Im "Gifted"!!!!!!

My mom and I had taken that test a while ago.. I recognize a few of the questions, because we joked over our answers.

I had gotten 145 and she had gotten 147.

I probably will go back and retake it just for the heck of it, but figured I would post what I had gotten in the recent past. On if not this EXACT IQ test, then a very very similar one.

122, but I am also mathematically dyslexic. so that has a bearing, not only that but there are small cultural differences that go to helping.

Then again can't complain the Average is between 97 and 107

-123. hehe J/K.

i have an I.Q. of 132.

it's in the 'creative minds' section. haha. no really. that's what the I>Q. report said. i didn't take a proffesional one, so i don't actually no what my I.Q is. i took a test thought.

122, but I am also mathematically dyslexic. so that has a bearing, not only that but there are small cultural differences that go to helping.

I can definately understand that, UA.

In my immediate family, all but my mother has varying levels/types of dyslexia. In my case, it will only become apparent in certain occasions... which is not good if you are taking a test and if you reverse something you will get a very very wrong answer.