Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Cell Phones

Siemans C65 On O2 pay and Go, though this month I have spent around £40

I had a Sony Erickson, but it died.

When I switched plans, I had to get a new phone anyways so I now have a Motorola V180 flip phone.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to piggyback a topic here. What's the weirdest thing your cell phone has ever done? The weirdest thing mine did was disconnect me while I was talking and auto dialed another number, but I didn't know the guy it called. :blush:

(thats alright Mr Psykik(i dont spell that word cause its to hard!)

What, how can it autodial a number to a guy you dont know??? So far, my cell phone hasnt done anything wierd. But i did just get it yesterday, so im sure theres lots of time.

It didn't even say what number it called. Don't put a cell phone next to electronics, like a tv or speakers. They created a lot of electronic interference and it sounds really annoying..

By the way, here's an easy way to spell my name. It's Psy, then chic like chick or chic, the design thing.

Edited by MrPsychic

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to piggyback a topic here.  What's the weirdest thing your cell phone has ever done?  The weirdest thing mine did was disconnect me while I was talking and auto dialed another number, but I didn't know the guy it called. :nono:

312916[/snapback]

Weirdest was when my Erickson phone died. I had just called my mom, and needed to call her back a couple hours later. Everything seemed fine, and when I pressed the first number in our home number... the phone let out a high pitch shrill and would not shut off. Nothing I pressed would shut it up, so I opened the back and checked the battery. It seemed fine. I tapped the phone a couple times, pressed and held the off button and it finally worked. Peace and quiet at last, but never could turn the phone back on again.

Then with my new Motorola, I went to call my dance instructor to find out why if it was 4:15pm and class was supposed to start at 4pm, why was I and a new class member the only people there. Well the phone said that it was 1:48pm, and when I flipped it open the screen was dead. I tried to shut it off, it would not. So I tried pressing the off button a few more times and it finally shut down. And it took a few tries to get it to restart, but when it did it went back to working perfectly fine an displayed the right time on the front of the phone.

I dropped my first phone into a pool of water... :nono: It started buzzing and died. Fortunatly, I had a warranty on the phone, so that paid off.

The wierdest thing my phone has done so far is....

I have voice dial right, and i said HOTEL very clearly, but it started to phone CELL(my aunties cell) I know HOTEL sounds kinda like CELL, but i said it clearly. :S

I got a Nokia 3510i. But I think I must get a new one soon, since my cell phone is starting to malfunction....

:nono:

I love my phone because i can order ringtones and images ONLINE(which you can probably do with alot of phones), but i don't have to pay for mine, it just goes on my P&T thing. :nono: