Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPsychic

MrPsychic's Photo Album

I have a large TNG uniform at home, command red. I may bring it over here just to take a picture of to show. If I could chose what uniform I would wear, it would be FC/DS9 Tactical Yellow, it's a really nice design.

hehe... you look like a deer in the headlights >.>

^.^ love ya buddy - you know you love me too

312332[/snapback]

I always look like a deer in the headlights... :P I'm not going to wear the uniform, but I'll wear the pips. I was trying to find the black pip so I could be Lt. Cmdr. but it's disappeared in my room, so I'll be a commander when I get back to my apartment :lol:

Here's one I just took. I think I look a little evil in it. It shows some emotion, more than the previous ones did.

post-692-1112155913.jpg

On my father's side, Polish and Lithuanian, Eastern European. On my mother's side, English and Irish. And I don't look like anything. :)

Looks like a nice neighbourhood.

You should get a "radar scanner" for the front of your car, so you pretend to be Michael Knight driving KITT.

I would only consider getting the moving red scanner for the front of the car if I had an early 80's Trans Am :assimilated: My car is a 1998 Saturn SL2.

those are illegal though

It's illegal in the United States to place a KITT radar scanner on the front of a car?

Yea it is. The only cars that are allowed strobing red lights on when driving are emergency or authorized vehicles. That includes police cars, ambulances and fire trucks.

Hello Justin! Nice pics man! Your car is tidier than mine! :b-day: Although, I have only washed it twice since last November! :yahoo: And I dont recall even going never it with the vacum LOL