Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yillara Skye

What Trek Race are You?

What Star Trek Race are you?

1036018543_Picsvulcan.jpg

You are VULCAN: You are controlled and logical. You don't show your emotions and are rigorously traditional. Though some find you irritating, you form close bonds with a select few.

And the whole don't show emotions except to a select few... drives so many I know so crazy. :eek: Especially nosy/gossipy coworkers/managers... :angry:

But that is how I have always been.. a lot of people consider me to be quite shy, but if I am around family or close friends(especially my best friend whom I miss so much!!) I am considered to be quite outgoing. *shrug* So I do not know. :look:

Here is another.. so I do not have to start another thread...

What is your Star Trek Personality

See, see I guess that is just it.. LOL

"What is Your Star Trek Personality?" - Results:

You are a vulcan! The illogical behavior of your human cohorts is beyond belief! You carefully contain your emotions and make decisions rationally. You are the closest thing to a natural android, but the pointy ears make you WAY cooler. A character like you is Spock; this is the highest compliment a trekkie can give.

Though I most assuredly cannot complain about the natural android remark :mad1: Android happens to be one of a few nicknames I have acquired over the years.

You are VULCAN: You are controlled and logical. You don't show your emotions and are rigorously traditional. Though some find you irritating, you form close bonds with a select few.

The Links won't work! :P

never mind..

for the Race thing

You are HUMAN: Though you can be impulsive, your intellect and individuality win through in<br>almost any situation. You may seem the underdog at times but you are not to be underestimated.

and for the Personality thing

You are a klingon!

A mighty warrior and fiercely proud, you are a dangerous enemy and the most loyal friend. Your stubbornness and hot temper can create difficulties, but your crew wouldn't dream of complaining. Your work ethic and uncompromising honesty are your greatest assets, even greater than your strength (which is considerable!) A positive example of your kind is Warf, the Chief of Security of the Federation Starship Enterprise-E.

You are a human!

Not only are you human, you are captain material.You are a diplomat and a leader, not to mention an explorer. You think clearly but are not adverse to taking risks, and your crew is behind you all the way. Of course, they love you for your strong leadership, but your charisma doesn't hurt, either. You resemble Jean-Luc Picard or his first officer, William Riker. Make it so!

You are a betazoid! Sensitive, nurturing, and telepathic, you are a born counselor. Of course, watch out for mood swings around mating season (yes, mating season) because betazoids are woman x 10! You have a lot in common with Deanna Troi of Star Trek: The Next Generation

My two favourite aliens!!! Yes, I relate to Deanna very well as I was trained as a councellor at school. I love helping people and being there when they need me most. On the other hand, I do not show my emotios all that well and I can be quite logical when it comes to computer science.

1036019196_alPicsborg.jpg

You are BORG: You are single-minded and like nothing better than to be told what to do. You dislike individuality and have a herd mentality. Highly adaptable and strong.

:P

311653[/snapback]

of course I'm a vulcan! I love that pix of Spock

1st test:

You are a human! Not only are you human, you are captain material. You are a diplomat and a leader, not to mention an explorer. You think clearly but are not adverse to taking risks, and your crew is behind you all the way. Of course, they love you for your strong leadership, but your charisma doesn't hurt, either. You resemble Jean-Luc Picard or his first officer, William Riker. Make it so!

2nd test:

Hmmmmmmmmm, it didn't work, said bad server.

But what I really want to know is why isn't there are matching question to this one?

What are your interests:

Women, breaking Starfleet regulations, exploring galaxies

There should be one that says Men, breaking Starfleet regulations, exploring galaxies.

:lol:

Race:

1036019196_alPicsborg.jpg

You are BORG: You are single-minded and like nothing better than to be told what to do. You dislike individuality and have a herd mentality. Highly adaptable and strong.

Personality:

You are a human! Not only are you human, you are captain material. You are a diplomat and a leader, not to mention an explorer. You think clearly but are not adverse to taking risks, and your crew is behind you all the way. Of course, they love you for your strong leadership, but your charisma doesn't hurt, either. You resemble Jean-Luc Picard or his first officer, William Riker. Make it so!