Sign in to follow this  
KBowles

NEW Poster, ENT fan

This board is fun of very open minded people. I am amazed from startrek.com where it seems that a prequel is not a well liked idea. To here where everyone is more into trek because its fun, it creative and it does its best to entertain, and yet its still a tv show its a part of our lives and we enjoy, so we constructively criticize but keep an open mind in order to find a way to enjoy even the parts we dislike. I hope you all welcome me aboard.

wavey.gifWelcome to STARTREKFANS!

We do have our share of people who dislike ENT but they here, unlike at st.com can be civil towards its fans and vice-versa.

I believe that is this sites greatest attribute; it is filled with members looking to enhance their Star Trek online experience rather than prove what combative skills they possess.

and we have our disputes because of it

*wistles* :P

Great to see you Enterprise fan! Join in on all the discussion and don't be afraid to speak your mind (unless it contradicts to the TOS, of course :yahoo: )

I, sea trooper, Bajoran bounty hunter of the Empire, welcomes you! seatrooper.jpg

Greetings.

I'm Sean. Certainly NOT a ENT fan, but possibly the biggest critic of the Save Enterprise/Trek United campaign on this site and proud member of "Kill Enterprise".

I like ST.com. Their message boards make for some very interesting reading, and the ENT forum in particular is hilarious. The "Trek Civil War" on that forum is very enjoyable and some of the things they say on that forum are priceless. A heck of a lot of fun.

There's a group of members on that site called "The Sinister Six" who are fighting the cause against the Brazaelians (those who support Tim Brazael, leader of the SE/TU campaign). Comrades of "Kill Enterprise" :yahoo: Glad to be on the same side. :laugh:

For the most part, those message boards are very good. Trek BBS is the place to avoid.

:P

I am amazed from startrek.com where it seems that a prequel is not a well liked idea.

Prequels are fine as long as they are executed properly. If they aren't, then naturally people will be turned away from them.

But, welcome to the site. :P

Edited by The King

Welcome to stf.net!

Make sure that you explore this board because there are lots of forums, some trek-related, some not!

Lots of interesting people here, too!

Enjoy!

Welcome to STF.net.

The great thing that I like about this site is that we can all have different opinions and discuss them without attacking each other. It would be boring if we all agreed with each other but at the end of the day we are all Star Trek fans.

I hope you enjoy you time here.