Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel of Darkness

Links of mine

Welcome one, Welcome all to Angel of Darkness' Links thing.....I gratiously thank you all for looking :bow:

First up:

USS Jenolen

Click For Spoiler

The USS Jenolen is a Live Chat Simm set in the Year 2382. She is part of Alpha Fleet. She is commanded by Comander Jessica Salin (me) and has many great positions availiable. The time of the Sim is Saturday, 3PM-4PM Gmt.

Secondly:

DS-15: Tranquility Base

Click For Spoiler
The Alexandria class Starbase, DS-15. Part of Alpha Fleet in the year 2382 with Captain Lia Raven Commanding her.

Her saying is "The quietest place is in the eye of the storm. Can you handle it?"

Visit her at www.tranquility-ds15.tk

USS Jenolen

www.uss-jenolen.tk

DS-15: Tranquility Base

Visit her at www.tranquility-ds15.tk

309858[/snapback]

Both links have changed!

Jenolen's is now: www.geocities.com/uss_jenolan

DS-15's is now: www.geocities.com/tal_ket

Thank you all!

Ship updates:

Jenolen

After beginning her first mission Imperfections she waits to see what the danger really is that is bothering the Romulans.

&

Tranquility (DS-15)

After the Holoprogram went wrong, one crew member killed and another one lost (and now found) everythings going wrong. The Chief Engineer & his Assistant Chief are finding ways to gaina ccess to the programm which they slowly are. The Chief Science Officer has been mutally shot in the gut which without Medical Aide & supplies, the Doctor is having to do whilst we try to keep the Holographic murderer alive, to find out why he did what he did. The program ends when we die, or we find out why.

Stay tuned and don't be afriad....Sign up today!

~Kerry~