Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Chem Weapons plant

This is the first that I have heard of this. My life mate usually catches such news tidbits, she's an avid CNN, MSN, USA Today junkie. Could you post a link to where you saw the report please? I am curious to know more details.

Thank you.

Here's a question for you do you remember the Pentagon papers? The Gulf Of Tonken incendent looked pretty much like a smoking gun of North Vietnam's Aggression too... But then we found out it wasn't after all was it after 10 years of war in Vietnam... At times of war it's nearly impossible for the average person to really be able to truely know anyones side of the story except for those that have been there in the fray. However they're not talking are they because they're too busy trying to stay alive. I wonder if this was a chemical weapons plant or just something we declared as a chemical weapons plant. Seems too convient if you ask me that we couldn't find it with the number of space base survillance system around the area. They would have surely seen the construction of any false structures out in the desert and then there's your smoking gun. Not to mention the UN did us U-2 TR-1 model Spy Planes to serach the area too. Seems like they would have seen something moving in out or something that just didn't seem right ... Probably the Space systems would have had the ablity to see it long before now.

If it was a chemical weapons plant then great if not well that wouldn't really surprise me. This war was never about that anyway. It's not about much really. Oil is a nice spoil of it. Removing Saddam is a nice way to show people that we get what we want. An anti-Islamic-fundementalist government in the region with jump off points into many of the regions more ardent supports of fundementalists is surely nice. Iran, Syria , and many more better look out because they might be next on the hit list. And no way in hell was this ever about or ever will be about the Iraqi people that's just something they say for our benefit so we feel good about it. That's for damn sure. We supported this man in the 80's because he didn't like fundementalists like those in Iran. And in 91 we just let him slaughter the revolters because it didn't fit our agenda then now it does so we'll be buddy buddy again. I wonder if they will want to still be buddy buddy after the country is in ashes with a puppet government in power? Sounds like Iran of the late 40's to the later 70's does it not?

This is the first that I have heard of this.  My life mate usually catches such news tidbits, she's an avid CNN, MSN, USA Today junkie.  Could you post a link to where you saw the report please?  I am curious to know more details.

Thank you.

When I posted this that was the report on TV but a few hours thy came out and said the Military was asking the reporters to hold off on calling it a Chem Weapons plant. They weren't 100% sure of what it was. Since then they have said there were no Chemicals there but here's a link to the story:

Chem Weapons Plant

I think they will find something. Be that it or not. Also, did you hear that the Republican Guards might have orders to use chemical weapons?

I think they will find something.  Be that it or not.  Also, did you hear that the Republican Guards might have orders to use chemical weapons?

I heard that and I’m not surprised. I hope that maybe they won’t.

We know that they have them, but lets just hope they don’t use any of there weapons of mass destruction.

The war will get harder, but if you look at it in general it’s going good. (Let’s hope it stays this way)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

As the war has progressed it seems like there are new discoveries being made almost daily. Today, a large stock of viles containing white powder was found, however that seems to be only conventional explosives. However at that same place anti-nerve toxin was discovered as well as several protective suits and instructions for chemical warfare. Also, testing of the Euphrates revealed high levels of mustard gas and cynide.