Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Colm Meaney to Co-Star in Fox Pilot

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Irish actor Colm Meaney will co-star in "Briar & Graves," a pilot for Fox.

Meaney will play the supporting character of Alistair in the drama, which revolves around a doctor (Elisabeth Rohm) and a priest (Charles Mesure) who team up to investigate unexplained religious phenomena.

Meaney's numerous film credits include "the Commitments" and "The Van."

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Irish actor Colm Meaney will co-star in "Briar & Graves," a pilot for Fox.

Meaney will play the supporting character of Alistair in the drama, which revolves around a doctor (Elisabeth Rohm) and a priest (Charles Mesure) who team up to investigate unexplained religious phenomena.

Meaney's numerous film credits include "the Commitments" and "The Van."

309424[/snapback]

You'd think the 13 years of Star Trek would come up there. Something like: "Meaney is best known his role of Chief Miles O'Brien on both Star Trek The Next Generation and Star Trek Deep Space. "

Then mention his film credits and Mystery, Alaska should be included. It's pretty much the best hockey movie ever made.

Other than that, good for him. But I don't get the impression the show will last. Just my impression, but I've been wrong before.