Sign in to follow this  
dsbs

Hey everyone B)

Hey everyone. It's another newbie - dsbs (data soong brent spiner...I know, I know). Who ever else is here: pleased to meet you, it's gonna be fun :blink:

hey, can someone tell me how to add those little quote things after the names and change font colour? (I'm not too great with the computer. But I'm learning)

hey, can someone tell me how to add those little quote things after the names and change font colour? (I'm not too great with the computer. But I'm learning)

Check your mailbox.

Yay! Now three of us are here!!! Now if only Lessa joins us, our group will be complete. This site is wonderful, and don't worry I too am working on getting the hang of the font and color things!

Hiya DSBS! I assume you got my email. Hopefully Lessa will come when she is feeling better. This is a way cool set of boards, isn't it. :blink:

Poor lessa. Yup, I got your e-mail soong_girl, thanks :dude: These are great boards and (OMG) no spamming!! :blink:

Yeah, and the Private message function works pretty good, since soong_girl and I tried to work out how the four of us could probably start a chat (like either soong_girl or lessa had suggested in our "family" thread on ST.com).

Yeah, and the Private message function works pretty good, since soong_girl and I tried to work out how the four of us could probably start a chat (like either soong_girl or lessa had suggested in our "family" thread on ST.com).

There is a Live Chat feature I can add to these boards, but I'm waiting until we have enough members to support it, it would be free to use but would cost me about $150 to add. So when we get 350 - 500 users there might be enough members online at any given time to actually use it.

There is a Live Chat feature I can add to these boards, but I'm waiting until we have enough members to support it, it would be free to use but would cost me about $150 to add. So when we get 350 - 500 users there might be enough members online at any given time to actually use it.

That sounds great! From what I've seen of your boards it shouldn't take very long to get that many members. You're all doing a terrific job here.

DSBS, Lessa is here now. The Sisters Soong have arrived!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. A live message thing would be cool. and If I was the 109th member, and lessa's here, that's 110...so we're getting there... :)

Welcome ..

I often saw ur Name around the ST.COM boards..

i dunno if u saw me.. i was Baby_Riker... ?!?!?!

Well anyways have fun here.. i am the Mod for the TNG board so if u have any questions u can pm me or put it on the Ask the mod board in TNG..

~Lauren :)

Sign in to follow this