Sign in to follow this  
HoD M'kal

A REAL Klingon Sim

The RanKuf is a Klingon Bird of Prey set in the 24th Century, a time of galactic exploration, however many enemies lie around every planet, and a new order seems to be rising in the stars. The Empire teeters on the brink of conflict, as civil wars flames once again begin to burn amongst the people of the Empire. But as the flames grow wild amongst the planets, a new threat comes from the deep of space waiting to destroy. Duty, Honor, and Loyalty, these are the three precepts of the Klingon Heart of Virtue, the RanKuf only accepts the hardiest of Klingon warriors! If you feel you have the heart of a warrior, then the RanKuf awaits you. Don't be late!

The RanKuf is a group of devoted simmers to the Klingon culture. We are strict Klingon vessel and do not accept any non-Klingon we feel this hurts the credibility of a Klingon ship and defeats the realism we strive so hard to keep. We are an open and welcoming crew whom enjoy nothing more than a good fight. If you enjoy the Klingon race as much as we do then please come onboard!

I.K.S. RanKuf

A proud member of the StarFleet Legacy Alliance SLA

:blush:

HoD M'kal

Commanding Officer

I.K.S. RanKuf

Tunare 5 a small world on the brink of civil war. The end of the Dominion War has brought this world freedom, but freedom has also brought disorder and conflict. Two opposing factions now vie for power on this planet, trying to gain the support of the majority of its people. This is the site of the first mission of the I.K.S. RanKuf. The RanKuf and the Federation starship U.S.S. Pacific, must observe the election proceedings on this planet, and ensure that civil war is avoided by a fair and accurate vote.

While on the planet, however two members of the crew are abducted, and the HoD is held hostage by a Federation Admiral. Cardassians are soon found to be involved with Federation personnel in a conspiracy that could resonate through the halls of all the great Empires of the Quadrant. HoD M’kal and the crew of the RanKuf must discover just how deep this poison has penetrated into the arteries of the Federation, and Klingon Empire. Unsure of whom to trust, the crew must learn to work and trust one another, if they are to survive.

It is a good day to die!

The RanKuf is currently seeking active and mature simmers for positions in the following departments:

Tactical

Science

Engineering

If interested please apply through our website at: http://www.slasims.com/rankuf/

Thank you,

HoD M’kal

Commanding Officer

I.K.S. RanKuf