SOUTH

JET

THE 88

DOVES

TURIN BRAKES

THE DANDY WARHOLS

LOW

THE LONG WINTERS

I like a whole range of music. Korn, Linkin Park, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Alice in Chains, Rammstein, Enigma, good techno (not just the generic stuff that's played at clubs), classical music at bed, Tiamat, and newage space music at night. Weird grouping isn't it?

Evanescence

Of newer bands I have to agree with AoD completely with Evanescence!!!! :angry:

now for bands I had not listened much to, but am gaining kind of an appreciation for..(due to my best friend :blush: ) Metallica. Especially the song Nothing Else Matters(but in this case the person who first introduced me to that song was my sister.. she was starting to teach me that on my guitar)

I used to like Busted until they split up :blush: .

I like Linkin Park, Metallica, .... not many.

Evanescence

Of newer bands I have to agree with AoD completely with Evanescence!!!! :angry:

Metallica

307864[/snapback]

They're cool

307884[/snapback]

:huh: So I have discovered :blush:

Evanescence

Of newer bands I have to agree with AoD completely with Evanescence!!!! :cheers:

Metallica

307864[/snapback]

They're cool

307884[/snapback]

:blush: So I have discovered :blush:

307899[/snapback]

:rockon: :angry: :huh: Totally!

I listen to mostly metal and goth, some punk and alternative.

I only have one 'new' favorite group, Switchblade Symphony.

I have a lot of other favorites(starting with Moody Blues :P , Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Bond, Enya, Enigma, Clannad, Loreena McKennitt, Martina McBride, Alan Jackson, Alison Krauss and Union Station :o , and so many others).. but they are not really newer, so that is why I did not list them. (Music types I like: Classical, Opera-particularly Bizet's Carmen, New Age, some Country, Pop, J-Pop, anime soundtracks-for the most part, Oldies-50's,60's, 70's; Jazz, Swing, Ragtime, Celtic, Broadway showtunes, hard rock-I guess that is where Evanescence is usually grouped; some metal-yeah, a bit of a surprise there :P ; ethnic; folk, bluegrass... and I swear I am forgetting one or two)

But other music that I have begun listening to in the last two years.. band/singer wise I would have to then list as favorites:

BoA

Do As Infinity

and Utada Hikaru

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I have a lot of other favorites(starting with Moody Blues :bow: , Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Bond, Enya, Enigma, Clannad, Loreena McKennitt, Martina McBride, Alan Jackson, Alison Krauss and Union Station :bow: , and so many others).. but they are not really newer, so that is why I did not list them. (Music types I like: Classical, Opera-particularly Bizet's Carmen, New Age, some Country, Pop, J-Pop, anime soundtracks-for the most part, Oldies-50's,60's, 70's; Jazz, Swing, Ragtime, Celtic, Broadway showtunes, hard rock-I guess that is where Evanescence is usually grouped; some metal-yeah, a bit of a surprise there :P ; ethnic; folk, bluegrass... and I swear I am forgetting one or two)

But other music that I have begun listening to in the last two years.. band/singer wise I would have to then list as favorites:

BoA

Do As Infinity

and Utada Hikaru

309478[/snapback]

woooooooooow! Massive list!

I could post more but I'm lazy :)