Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Never played STF Trivia ?

Star Trek Trivia is fun and exciting...So check it out !!!

New Players

If you participate this week and next week I will award you 5 extra points for this week and 5 extra points for next week. So, I encourage you to check out the trivia questions and submit your answers to me via PM and get some extra trivia points!

I also want to encourage new trivia participants to ask questions, if you have any, concerning the rules and/or how the Official Star Trek Trivia competition works. SpaceTigger & I would be more then happy to help you. :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!

post-68-1104456831.gif

Star Trek Trivia is fun and exciting...So check it out !!!

New Players

If you participate this week and next week I will award you 5 extra points for this week and 5 extra points for next week. So, I encourage you to check out the trivia questions and submit your answers to me via PM and get some extra trivia points!

306107[/snapback]

Reminder

I am awarding extra trivia points for new players this week and next week. All you need to do is answer 1 question each week to get the extra points. I encourage you to check out the trivia questions.. :biggrin:

Yes, I hope all of you do give it a try! :)

One of the biggest misconceptions I hear from someone not wanting to participate is; "Well, I will never be able to catch up to everyone!" No, that's not the real point. First off, every week a winner of the competition is declared. Anyone can win if they get the most official trivia points during the week. That is the real point of the competition between players. Rank does not mean one player is necessarily better then another or is "winning" or "beating" the other players. High rank is earned after playing week-after-week gaining more and more net (total) points. Anyone can become a Super Q, for example, if that person plays the best they can week-after-week regularly. Becoming a Super Q is great and recognizes someone has worked hard week-after-week to earn that rank. (So I am not putting it down in anyway whatsoever, but do not compare yourself in competition between different ranks; compare your self in competition with the players during the week to earn the most points each individual round.)

post-68-1104456831.gif