Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trek Nation Decal

TrekNation2.jpg

They are selling these over at Roddenberry.com if anyone is interested. It would look great on your car.. :P

Very striking decal.

But I prefer the oval version they used as the ChronoWerx insignia.

Yeah, I like that insignia too King..Do they sell them anywhere ? Where ?

Not that I know of, Mr. Tigger.

But I'm sure they'll sell them someplace.

They generally sell every other design of communicator.

Edited by The King

Not that I know of, Mr. Tigger.

But I'm sure they'll sell them someplace.

They generally sell every other design of communicator.

305597[/snapback]

OK..Let us know if you know where they sell them because I do like this insignia design..I like insignias and have all the others..

In my "Ideas For The Future Of Trek" thing that I've written and will be posting in a few weeks, I make a couple of recommendations regarding things like this. One of them concerns merchandising. Star Trek products should mainly be based on models, action figures, video games etc and indeed things like communicator pins. Sort of like the kind of wares one would find on Noble Collection for instance. High quality and very beautiful.

It's very annoying when you can't find a nice communicator badge to place in a collection, yet you can buy cheapo crappy merchandise like Star Trek bibs for babies and Star Trek yoyo's.

Poor merchandising decisions, or rather "over" merchandising of Star Trek is one of the reasons the franchise has been weakened. This is one area that needs to be given careful attention by Paramount and it's licencees.

Edited by The King

OK King..Interesting post about Trek merchandising..Let's get this thread back on the topic that I started it for..This Trek Nation decal is being sold over at Roddenberry.com in anticipation of Eugene Roddenberry's project Trek Nation..I feel it's a cool decal and is worth buying..

TrekNation2.jpg

Personally, my favourite thing at Roddenberry.com is the Jesus fish that says Trek in it and has nacelles on the fins.

But that decal is pretty cool as well. Now, if only I had a car, or could drive...

Edited by Jack_Bauer