Sign in to follow this  
ChiFire

Anime Block

:yahoo: yea, so i wanted to talk about the manga 'Ceres Celestial Ledgend' or as it's sometimes known as 'Ayashi no Ceres'. it'a about this angel called Ceres, who's celestial robed were stolen so she couldn't go back to heaven, and then the person who stole her robes forced her to marry him, and then when she died, her spirit was passed on through the generations, trying to get revenge on the guy who stole her robes (a.k.a. his ancestors, and yes, it was her husbands ancestors, so it was tachnically her ancestors.), but then every generation she 'rised' the peeps killede her (the peeps she wanted to kill), and then she finally woke in a girl called Ayashi (from the title), and stayed there. but then sometimes Aya would switch back to her regualar self. then, the guy she wanted to get revenge on (the progenitor, as he was called) woke in aya's twin bro. and then there were other people that were descended to Ceres, but not really related to Mikage (the progenitor), but they had some of her powers, but the Mikage family is trying to collect all of these peeps, and turn them against Aya. and then the manga goes on like any other, and Aya makes friends, and falls in luv and etc. but there's a lot of blood and gore and violence, but the tale is interesting.

anyways, i just wrote that descriptive description because it has to do with smallville. there is this whole thing about Lana's ancestor, Isabelle, being a witch and then burned, but then she resurfaced in Lana to take revenge on the family of the person who killed her, while gettting some mystical artifact. i wanted to show how much alike those two were, even if smallville has Superman (Clark Kent) in it. anyways, in Ceres, there kinda is a superhuman guy who is like Clark Kent.

YEAH. BOOYAH. BAZZING. SHAZAAM!

LUV, CHI

feel free to comment on this.

i will post this in the 'comic books and superheroes' thread.

okay, this post is me ranting about how Alien Ressurection so totally rips off Armitage the third: Poly Matrix. yea. i can back it up, too. it was made before Alien 4, and the director (a french guy who's name i can't remember and made Alien 4 actually a satire; i'll debate that later) made stuff based on anime all the time. so, Cal in Alien 4, was a robot. but she said she had to hide because she was a second (robots like Bishop were firsts, androids like Cal were called seconds because they were the second gen. after the firsts), and the seconds were built to be exactly like humans (remind ya of anything?). and, there are some things that Cal says that are like what Armitage says.

k, if ya have any more topics ta debate, just post 'em....somewhere.

LUV, CHI

:yahoo:

right, so....yea.

i know that you know that she knows that we know that you know that i know.

CHI

:P