Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

"Magical Mystery Tour

"Magical Mystery Tour (A Beatles Lyrics Quiz)"

http://quizilla.com/users/lovepeace137/qui...Lyrics%20Quiz)/

1090966802_agesMovie6.jpg

You sure do know a lot of Beatles lyrics! They're probably a favorite band of yours. (They're my favorite!) Good job.

Well duh, I'm old enough to have seen them on Ed Sullivan in 1964!

1090966802_agesMovie6.jpg

You sure do know a lot of Beatles lyrics! They're probably a favorite band of yours. (They're my favorite!) Good job.

I was born about the time the Beetles split, but the music was still playing on the radio. I couldn't run away from it. :biggrin:

You seem to hate the Beatles... their songs get stuck in your head a lot, and you couldn't care less about the lyrics. But I could be wrong... :biggrin:

They were before my time

Well, not exactly my favorite band. But I do like some of their songs.. Admiral Halsey happens to be the one that cracks me up the most! And Yesterday is my favorite :biggrin: I grew up listening to a ton of different types of music, but two of my favorite radio stations I listened to as a kid played music of the 50's, 60's and 70's and Classical, Jazz and Swing music. Come to think of it, before the Oldies station changed... I still listened to those two the most

I also got:

They are one of my favourite bands. I wish this quiz had given a total score though.

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1108243492.jpg

You sure do know a lot of Beatles lyrics! They're probably a favourite band of your's. (They're my favourite!) Good job.

They were before my time

302721[/snapback]

Before my current lifetime too... [1988a.d.-?]

But I'm not going to let a thing like time stand in my way. <_<

<---- Retrophile.

And Yesterday is my favorite :blink:

302747[/snapback]

Mines too, but I may change my name, some day, to Maxwell Edison. :(
but two of my favorite radio stations I listened to as a kid played music of the 50's, 60's and 70's and Classical, Jazz and Swing music. Come to think of it, before the Oldies station changed... I still listened to those two the most

302747[/snapback]

Grew up on those genres too. :biggrin:

Though, I listen pretty much to anything before the 1950s too, like detective radio dramas and etc.

post-812-1095566621.gif

ARGH! My childhood and teen years are retro! :biggrin:

ARGH! My childhood and teen years are retro!  :biggrin:

302802[/snapback]

Isn't that a horrible feeling!! LOL

Yellow Submarine is my favorite.  <_<

302817[/snapback]

My daughter really likes that song. We went to Disney World when she was 6-1/2. When we rode the Pirates of the Caribbean ride she began singing the chorus when we first got on the boat before the ride had actually started. Thankfully, the people sitting in front of us started laughing.

You're completely hopeless when it comes to these particular Beatles lyrics... but I'm sure you know other songs!

uhhhh not really....

This quiz doesn't really give you a score. I'm pretty sure I answered every question correctly though. I got the "You sure do know a lot of Beatles lyrics...."line