Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia Break

After this weeks questions are closed down on friday, I'm taking a much needed break from the trivia. No worries..New trivia questions will be back on the board before you know it..

But this weeks questions will be the last for a couple of weeks..So I encourage you all to check out the questions and send me your answers via PM..

You deserve it, SpaceTigger. Enjoy the break and re-energize yourself. You do a great job here. We all look forward to your trivia questions every week. :)

All of you regular trivia participants also deserve a good break, if you guys know it or not. Maybe some of your spare-time that usually goes to StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia can go to the Save Star Trek Enterprise Campaigns.

I will of course be hosting trivia in the chat room this Saturday at 3:00PM EST. It is going to be one hour early because of all the things going on that day. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. Before all this news about Enterprise came out I was planning to do a special STAR-TREK-CHAIN game, but we will have to delay that until another official trivia session.

I can say now that it will probably be slightly shorter then usual because at exactly 4PM EST we will be having a great excusive chat, which I really hope all of you will be able to make. The turnouts have been so-so these past guest chats. I would appreciate all of your help to bring that number up. You do not have to want to ask a question to attend. Just being there will make me happy. :) Thank you so much. [More info about chat....Click HERE]

After that special guest chat Dillard will be hosting a very special Save Star Trek Enterprise Meeting in the chat room. You are going to want to attend that! (There might be some special guests too.)

post-68-1104456831.gif

After this weeks questions are closed down on friday, I'm taking a much needed break from the trivia. No worries..New trivia questions will be back on the board before you know it.

301754[/snapback]

I'm sorry to hear that we'll be taking a break from the trivia, Mike, because I enjoy it so much, but I've always been mindful of how much work it must take to stage the competition each week. I appreciate all of your efforts, as I've thoroughly enjoyed playing. I'll miss the trivia over the next few weeks, but will take heart that you are taking a well-deserved break.

Been away from trivia for a few weeks, and but I plan to check out the questions when they return.

Have a fun and relaxing break from trivia ST :biggrin:

036B.jpg

Trivia Break !

I hope all who played enjoyed the trivia questions this past week. I am taking a much needed break from the trivia. No worries, new trivia questions will be back on board before you know it. I feel that participation was kinda low this week so perhaps we all need a break from it for a while..

Mike

Well, don't be gone too long Mr.Tigger.

His Royal Highness The King was victorious this week, climbing up the league table and if he gets a good set of questions next time, he'll be promoted once again.

:blink:

I am hoping the triva will be up before May. *hint, hint, hint...*

Click For Spoiler
I will be underway and very busy after being of May.
Edited by Odie

I am hoping the triva will be up before May.  *hint, hint, hint...*

:blink: It'll be back way before that..I just need a short break..