Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Coast to Coast Radio

I've read that another radio host has been talking Enterprise the past couple of days. His name is George Noorey and he's on Coast to Coast radio. If you could send emails to the producer asking that they have Dill on as a guest, it could help raise the profile of the campaign.

Here's the email: CoastProducer@aol.com

This is the text I used in my email if you want to copy it:

With the recent cancellation of Star Trek Enterprise by UPN, the fans, as you probably have guessed, are fighting to save our Trek. If you are interested in contacting one of the key players in the movement to discuss what is being done, I would suggest contacting Mr. DeWayne Dillard at ddillard@startrekfans.net. Mr. Dillard is a moderator at StarTrekFans.net and a well spoken advocate for saving Star Trek Enterprise.

Thank you.

The more publicity the better.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Coast To Coast AM with George Noory

Next Week

Scott Bakula

Might Be On Show

coastbannerts.jpg

Just now [actually, now that I post this, it was last night] I was listening in and heard that Mr. Noory was on the sets of Enterprise and watched them filming. Mr. Noory also got the chance to talk to Scott Bakula and they are now going to arrange an interview possibly next week on the show.

The first hour of Coast To Coast AM with George Noory is usually open-lines, which is at 1:00AM EST.

During that time you can try to call in the show and mention the campaigns that are going on. It is difficult to get on this show, but you might want to give it a shot...

Numbers For Weekdays:

Western US: 1-800-618-8255 (toll free)

Eastern US: 1-800-825-5033 (toll free)

First time caller: 1-818-501-4721

Wild Card line: 1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)

International Instructions...^

Fast Blast George Noory when he is live on show and mention campaign HERE.

E-mail George Noory: george@coasttocoastam.com

Suggest Guest Tim Brazeal or our DeWayne Dillard: CoastProducer@aol.com

E-mail Art Bell: artbell@mindspring.com

E-mail C2C Webmaster: lex@coasttocoastam.com

E-mail C2C Webmaster: shawn@coasttocoastam.com

Are you a Streamlink Subscriber?

Join George Noory in the chat room this Tuesday at 11PM EST. Mention Star Trek Enterprise campaigns, Tim, and StarTrekFans.net petition.

post-68-1104456831.gif

A Visit to Enterprise

George Noory recently paid a visit to the set of Star Trek Enterprise to watch a taping of one their final season episodes. Enterprise has had a great run, star Scott Bakula told him. He and George also reminisced about both having lived in the St. Louis area. Scott is checking his schedule to see when he can appear on C2C as a guest. In the meantime, view this signed photo of the Enterprise cast.

post-68-1104456831.gif

Salutations Star Trek fans :waaaa:

This coming Tuesday, Jolene Blalock will be a guest on the show. Jolene will be on during the first hour, which is broadcasted at 1AM EST. Click HERE to find a station near you.

post-68-1104456831.gif