Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christiantrekfan

Attention all teenagers!

Hey, just wanted to let you fellow teenage Star Trek fans know about a brand new Star Trek site just for teenagers! I created it, and I am inviting all of you! By teenage, I mean, of course, all Star Trek fans between about the ages of 10 and 20. I know, thechnically you're a teenager when you're 13, but give the kids who are a couple years younger a break, huh? Anyway, please come to this new site, and I hope you enjoy it!

The adress is http://www.freewebs.com/teenagestartrekfreak/

To become a member please click on "message boards" and then click the link. That will take you to the message board page. where you can join. You must join to post on the boards.

Okay, I know you guys are looking at this, so why no replies? Also, I know people have been looking at the site, so why no new members? Come on guy, I promise that the site will get better. It's only exsisted for a day! Please join, and pleasew reply to this topic to tell me what you think.

Even Though i'm no teenager I saw the website looks good so far and the chatroom there was certainly quiet so far good luck with site btw hope u get many teens to come there ("another extension of maybe st.com/stf.net").

B) B) B) B)