Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Jeri Ryan in STXI . . . .?

Jeri Ryan in STXI . . . .?

Possible Spoilers

Despite recent comments attributed to her on the Internet, Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) has not hinted that she will be in the next Star Trek feature film.

Dark Horizons Thursday reported that Ryan, who currently stars on Boston Public, had spoken to Access Hollywood about the possibility of playing Seven of Nine in the future:

Star Trek 11: Access Hollywood talked to Jeri Ryan recently and seemed confident she'll get to be 'Seven of Nine' again soon - "Of course, but I'm not suppose to even be telling you that".

TrekToday has confirmed via the webmaster of Ryan's official web site that the actress did **not** make the comments which have been attributed to her.

This isn't the first time a report has surfaced on the Internet claiming that a Star Trek cast member has spoken about Trek XI. In January this year, Ain't It Cool News published a report which said Brent Spiner (Data) had told BBC Radio Swindon his character would step into the spotlight in the next feature film. Spiner **never**appeared on BBC Radio Swindon.

Paramount Pictures has yet to make any official statement on a possible eleventh Star Trek movie

--TrekToday http://www.trektoday.com/news/310503_01.shtml

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Berman is indeed working on a new movie. However, the new movie will take place between Enterprise and TOS and will have a whole new crew and ship. A box office disaster for sure.

Mmmmmm... Not so sure on that. It'll certainly have to be a good' un to make it though, and will probably have to deal with the stigma of being Star Trek without getting any of the benefits of being Star Trek...

As long as they stick true to Star Trek then I'll be happy. I think that's what disappointe me about Enterprise, it didn't really feel like Star Trek to me, just another sci-fi series. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new movie, I think an unknown group of actors for the cast is a good idea. Although I'd prefer a TNG crew, which can't be possible seeing as it's set pre TOS an unknown group is the next best thing.

I may be wrong, but didn't Berman confirm ST:XI when Ent was cancelled? :P

311829[/snapback]

Yes, and the guy who was hired to write the movie, Erik Jendresen, has already done interviews about it.

Jendresen on ST XI