Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Brent Spiner was on Joey

I just read this at Trekweb.com:

Brent Spiner appeared on Thursday's episode of JOEY as himself, being recognized by Joey's brainy nephew Michael. Spiner poked fun at his legacy as 'Data' when Michael struck up a conversation with him.

Saw it and taped it. Brent was good (duh), but I'm still deciding whether or not I like "Joey". It has its moments.

I've downloaded the episode now and I agree with you regarding Brent's performance. I was a little surprised with some of his dialogue as it sure made him out to be a single, unattached man. For those who haven't seen it, he had a line about having one of his old spacesuits in his car that he kept there to impress women and about the problems on hitting on Klingon extras because you didn't know what you were getting until the make-up came off.

Now, I wonder who the Trekkie is in that production. First Brent is asked to be on Friends and now he shows up on Joey.

whats funny is that i think id be asking the same stoopid questions that joeys nephew asks  lol

298090[/snapback]

When Michael was messing up his question about Lore and said he'd been practicing it for years in front of a mirror, it was probably the first out loud laugh I had watching that episode.

I am really sorry I missed seeing him. I've watched "Joey" a couple of times....and I just don't like the show. But if the episode is repeated, I'd love to see Brent.