Sign in to follow this  
Mike

A Favor for SpaceTigger

Something that would make my job a lot easier is if you would send me 1 PM with all of your trivia answers included. Just make sure you specify the question numbers. Again this is not mandatory but it would make things easier for me. Can you imagine the PMs I would recieve if every player sent me 13 different PMs.. :yahoo:

Yeah, it is a lot of work. SpaceTigger does a very good job hosting it and should be commended for his good work. So, yes, all of you should help SpaceTigger out by only sending one trivia PM incorporating all of your trivia question answers. You might be surprised how much that would cut down on the work.

post-68-1104456831.gif

sorry ST, I sent my answers in before you posted this thread.

BTW, don't copy all your answers into a word document; it won't send right. A few months ago I put all the answers into one PM, but the word processor I used screwed it up and the PM didn't work so I didn't get points. :yahoo:

No problem. In fact I do that already. :lol: Is there any problems with my trivia PMs. :yahoo:

Edited by Odie

I sent in my answers before I read this thread.

But sometimes, I'm not certain if ALL my answers go through.

Because after I send some Trivia PM's it sometimes takes me back to the PM control screen, and with others back to the portal.

:yahoo:

Thanks everybody. It just makes it easier for me if your answers are submitted in just 1 or 2 PMs rather than a single PM for each answer. If you ever wonder if I recieved your PM, go to this thread..

Trivia PMs

I am constantly updating this thread when I recieve your PMs..

No problem.  In fact I do that already.  :lol:  Is there any problems with my trivia PMs.  :lol:

295338[/snapback]

Nah Odie..No problem at all.. :yahoo:

BTW, don't copy all your answers into a word document; it won't send right. A few months ago I put all the answers into one PM, but the word processor I used screwed it up and the PM didn't work so I didn't get points. :yahoo:

295319[/snapback]

But sometimes, I'm not certain if ALL my answers go through.

Because after I send some Trivia PM's it sometimes takes me back to the PM control screen, and with others back to the portal.

:lol:

295344[/snapback]

>>>Answers composed in Word that contain Word punctuations will cause the PM to fail.<<<

I didn't use Word.

I just copied the question and number from the thread, clicked on "PM", and pasted the question and the answer below it and sent it off.

Like I said, sometimes it goes back to "PM Control", sometimes, it goes back to the portal.

I didn't use Word.

I just copied the question and number from the thread, clicked on "PM", and pasted the question and the answer below it and sent it off.

Like I said, sometimes it goes back to "PM Control", sometimes, it goes back to the portal.

295381[/snapback]

Spacetigger often uses Word punctuations marks in the questions. Word punctuations, even copied ones will fail the PM and divert you to the portal.

Shall I send the answers again?

Because I think quite a few didn't go through.  :yahoo:

295392[/snapback]

I recieved 7 PMs from you.

When I am send a PM to SpaceTigger I would click on "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" and "Track this message?". Every since than I haven't any problems sending PMs to ST. If there is any problems I can resend it again.

Uh oh.

I actually answered eleven questions.

I'll send them again.

Do you need the actual questions in the PM or just their numbers with the answers?

Edited by The King

Uh oh.

I actually answered eleven questions.

I'll send them again.

Do you need the actual questions in the PM or just their numbers with the answers?

295396[/snapback]

All I need is the number of the question..And I would appreciate it if you would put them in a single PM..Thanks..

Last couple of months I have tried to only send one PM.

And a second or third if I decide to answer more later on in the week.

Just a friendly reminder to try to send multiple answers on a single PM. It makes it much easier for me..I don't mind getting 2 or 3 PMs from a single member for the weeks trivia. I just don't want to recieve 15 PMs from every player..

Sorry ST, i sent my answers in before i seen this post. And, did all of my answers go in?

306201[/snapback]

I only recieved 1..You sent others ?

Don't know if this will get read or not but what I usually do is open up two windows. One I use to look up the question and in the other I keep my PM message open, then I can just keep switching windows and add the answers, and they can all go into one PM, then I just send the son of a gun to ST. It works for me so if any of you try it I hope it helps.

::reads over his post:: Hmm, maybe I could have explained it better. Oh well, I'm sure you all can figure it out. :biggrin:

Good suggestion and idea ussacclaim..That will work and it sounds like it has worked for you.. :biggrin:

Don't know if this will get read or not but what I usually do is open up two windows.  One I use to look up the question and in the other I keep my PM message open, then I can just keep switching windows and add the answers, and they can all go into one PM, then I just send the son of a gun to ST.  It works for me so if any of you try it I hope it helps.

::reads over his post::  Hmm, maybe I could have explained it better.  Oh well, I'm sure you all can figure it out. :biggrin:

306290[/snapback]

I do the same thing. If I can't finish it I save it on Word.