Sign in to follow this  
master_q

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

...When playing StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia

B)

Greetings StarTrekFans.net trivia participants! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a wonderful New Year. (It's going to be 2005 already? Wow. Hopefully the horrible tragedy that just occurred is not a sign of what is to come in 05.)

B)

This week I'm going to be posting some audio trivia and I'll sneak in a couple of random physics/astronomy trivia questions (shhhh don't tell SpaceTigger!). SpaceTigger will also be asking some Star Trek trivia questions, like usual. Just to make sure there is no confusion, when answering any new message board trivia questions that are posted by SpaceTigger, be sure to PM SpaceTigger with your answers (not me), and any new questions that are posted by me should be answered to me (not SpaceTigger) by a PM.

Like always, when you answer a question please be sure to include what question number your answer corresponds to. Please be sure to save all sent messages in your sent folder. Immediately after you send me or SpaceTigger a PM check to see if you PM went through and is in your sent folder. If it is not, then try again. If it still does not go through, then please e-mail me or SpaceTigger (whomever appropriate).

Some live chat room Star Trek trivia will be coming your way too. On Saturday January 15th, at 4:00PM US/Eastern-Time our thirtieth official Star Trek trivia chat room session will be hosted by me, Master Q.

Handy Links:

--Trivia Rules

--Trivia FAQs

--Trivia Ranks/Points

Good Luck!

post-68-1104456831.gif

Thanks everyone for your participation of the Official Star Trek Trivia. Most people did pretty well this week on my end ------ So good job B)

The relativity question did have a typo and thanks for pointing that out. The word "lock" should have been "clock." My mistake

---All Aboard The Trivia Train---

StarTrekFans.net's Official Chat Room Star Trek Trivia Session

Session #: 30

Scheduled Day & Time: Saturday January 15, at 4:00PM Eastern

Yes, please don't forget about my chat room trivia. If you never tried it out before, then I hope you give it a try this time. I host them every other Saturday in the chat room at 4 o'clock. Each session I ask 40 trivia questions and each of those are worth two points (unless otherwise noted). Here's a rundown:

--I ask a question in the public chat room. You do your best to think up the answer and then type it into the public chat room. The first person to answer it correctly will receive two points (unless otherwise noted).

--If you are the second person to answer the question correctly at practically the same time as the first, then you will also receive two points. However, it is usually "first come, first serve."

--Spelling usually does not count, but I must be able to determine what you are referring to.

--Any two(+)-part questions require that you give all the answers in one-line. Sometimes I might give hints that gives away one of those parts to the answer, if this is the case you will only be required to give the answer that was not yet given away.

--Never ask for the next question ("nq"). I will ask the next question when I am ready to do so. Please be patient.

post-68-1104456831.gif

drat. I'll be in Wacko (waco), Texas for a NAQT competition. I won't be back till 8:00